Chapter 12- Truth?

Hey guys..sorry for the delay in updating..anyways here is the next chapter.

Sia had woken up after half an hour and Riddhima had left Vansh and Sia to talk. She wanted to check on Vihaan as well. When she went to his room, he was getting ready to leave,

R- Vihaan..kahan ja rahe ho??

Vi- Sorry doll..can't stay here..bahut kaam hain mujhe.

R- Waise i wanted to say thanks and sorry as well.

Vi- Thanks toh i understood but why sorry??

R- If i hadn't forced you to save them you wouldn't have gotten shot.

Vi- Well first thing..you didn't force me to do anything. I did everything on my own. Second, it was out of luck that i got shot.

Vi- So don't worry. But remember this i can kill for you, and kill myself for you as well.

Riddhima shivered at the dangerous glint in his eyes. He kissed her cheek and said Goodbye to her and left.

Vansh had also gotten Sia's discharge papers and they were going back home. She could feel the tension between them. She tried to speak to Sia but she was ignoring her.

Once they had reached home, Aryan and Ishani had taken her inside but Vansh stood outside,

R- Is everything alright??

V- Ya..she is angry with me i guess. I knew that something might happen to you guys since Aryan was attacked before.

R- Don't worry she will be fine. It takes time to process a stressful situation..

V- Hmm..Go inside and take some rest.

R- And where are you going??

V- Is that concern i hear in your voice for me??😍😍

R- Umm..nothing like that..🤨🤨 but you also don't stress about it.

V- Sure..i will see you later.

Everyone had asked about her well-being except Dadi. She was in a bad mood apparently. Afterwards everyone had tried to cheer Sia up but she was still looking sad.

On the other hand, Vihaan had just reached his safe house when he found that Nandini was already inside.

N- Hello Son..

Vi- Mom..i..what..are you doing.?

N- First tell me what happened to you?? She gently made him sit on the bed. He told a lie about getting into a fight.

N- Why did you lie?? That you are in London.?

Vi- Because i didn't want to leave...and i know that you didn't want me to meet my duplicate Vansh.

N- He is not your duplicate..but your real brother.

Vi- Hahaha..nice joke mom..

N- No Vihaan.. that is the truth. Your Dadi gave you up because she never wanted any competition in the mafia business. She has been using Vansh as a puppet nothing else.

Vi- Stop this nonsense Mom..i am your son..not someone else..

N- I am sorry my love..i was afraid that you would hate me..but i think you deserve to know the truth and deserve to meet your family.

Vi- Get out..

N- Vihaan..

Vi- I SAID GET OUT...

Nandini sighed she knew he would be angry but she was tired of keeping it a secret, besides it is time that Indrani pay for all the deeds. She only wished Vihaan will forgive her some day.

Vihaan was beyond furious, he screamed and broke the mirror in frustration. His whole identity had been ripped off. How is he supposed to hate a person who is his twin.

And what about his rights..didn't he deserve the love of his parents and his little siblings?? Taking a deep breath he decided to take back what is snatched from him. And he won't allow anyone to stop him.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it. Next time Vihaan enters the Raisinghania Mansion. And Vansh and Riddhima cooking for Sia..

Please read the story guys and do give feedback as well..suggestions for Riansh needed...