Chapter 19- Riddhima's point of view

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..hope you like it..

Riddhima was pacing in her room, she had tried everything to leave but everytime Vansh or Vihaan would stop her. Even the guards are always on a lookout for her running away.

But right now she was scared she didn't know if Vihaan would truly hurt Vansh..she prayed to God it doesn't happen because he had just found out about his brother.

And and top of that Dadi was the one who was betraying him..she decided that she had to do something..she wanted to talk to Vansh and was going to the study when she saw Dadi and Vihaan and she hides to listen to them,

D- So, i have thought about it..Vansh is going to a meeting..if you really want to be the owner of VR enterprise..then kill him.

Vihaan- And what will we say happen.??

D- We can always say it was Vihaan who died..and you can stay as a Vansh for the rest of your life.

Vihaan- Nice..

D- Make sure he dies..

Vihaan- Oldie..😡😡 don't you dare order me around.

Riddhima quietly ran away from there, she had seen that Vansh was going somewhere, he was talking to someone on phone, she quickly hides herself in the back seat area.

R- (thinks) I am not going to let Vihaan hurt Vansh..i will have to do something.

On the other hand, Vihaan had made sure that Vansh had heard everything, and they were talking on the phone,

Vihaan- Did you hear everything??

Vansh- Yes..can't believe i worshipped her..

Vihaan- Listen to me..we have to make sure you are hurt..accidentally so that she doesn't suspect anything..

Vihaan - Where is your meeting??

Vansh- I will text you the address. Where is Riddhima??

Vihaan- Last i saw she was in her room. She won't be going anywhere..the guards will make sure of it.

Vansh had gone to the meeting place, he done his deal. After sometime Vihaan had came there too, Riddhima had come out of the car and was looking around for Vansh.

He was talking to someone when she saw Vihaan aiming at him and shoots at him, she didn't realize she had ran and pushed Vansh out of the way.

He grabbed her while falling down and fall tumbling down a slope, Vihaan was surprised seeing her there,

Vihaan- What the hell..

Vansh- Vihaan!!! I thought she was at home..

R-(mumbles)Vansh.. he wanted to kill you.. she felt dizzy, the bullet had actually hit her arm and she was bleeding.

Vihaan - Oh my god..I am so sorry doll..

Vansh - We have to take her to the hospital.

Vihaan- Okay let's go..

They went towards the hospital, Vihaan felt guilty in his overconfidence he didn't check whether Riddhima was at home or not.

Vansh- Dammit..we should have told her the truth.

Vihaan- She is a danger magnet..she will put herself in danger if she comes to know the truth.

Vansh- Well she is danger right now..Vihaan..

Vihaan- I am sorry..i didn't know..

Vansh-(sighs)It's okay..

They reached the hospital in record time, thankfully the bullet had just grazed her arm. She had woken up and saw both of the brothers infront of her,

Vihaan- You can be an idiot..doll saach mein.

Vansh- Vihaan..

R- I am confused..what is happening??

Ps- The twin tell her the truth.. hey guys..do want me to continue the book..i am feeling no motivation writing this book..i have even updated another book which i had published in IF..even that has so low comments..

So, i àm giving a target of 50 comments and 50 votes which is not too much..otherwise i will delete the book..