Chapter 21- New Dawn

Hey guys so this will be the last chapter..i am not sure that i will add a Epilogue or not..but anyway here it is..

Everyone had gathered in the living room, Vihaan and Vansh had decided to have a movie marathon and everyone was happy,

I- Vihaan Bhai..apne Vansh bhai ko kaise mana liye for this..

Ar- Haan bhai hume bhi batao kaise??

Vihaan- Simple when all else failed i took Riddhima's name..told him it will make her happy..he is totally whipped you see..everyone laughs

Vansh- Like you are not..especially roaming around her room to see if asks for some help..did you tell them about the book that nearly flattened your face..

R- Guys stop it..i have said sorry so many times..now shut up and lets watch the movie..

They were all enjoying watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hain..when suddenly the movie stopped and various clips started playing of Dadi injecting Ajay with Poison..Dadi changing Sia medicines and all her calls and planning and last of all Dadi opening the Chandelier chain..

I- Kya bakwass hain yeh??

S- So i was right..i did saw you ..

An- Mummyji aap aise kaise kar sakti ho??

I- Anu tum bhi kya swaal kar rahi ho.. why would i do this i love all of you so much..

Vansh- Oh really?? Playing the voice recording of Vihaan and Dadi planning to kill Vansh..

I- Vihaan Bhai aap bhi ??

Vihaan- No..i was just tagging her along to know the truth..

I- This doesn't prove anything..you need solid proof.

N- And i have that..everyone turned around got scared to see Nandini alive she was standing there with another woman.

R- Maa??

RM- Riddhima..meri baachi..

Riddhima went towards to hug her, they were both crying and smiling as well. Riddhima turned towards Nandini and said,

R- Thank you for keeping her alive and taking care of her..

N- It's the least i could do..she gave me my Vihaan and she had to pay it with getting hurt..

Vansh- So Mrs. Indrani Raisinghania it's time to take you to jail..

D- Vansh please..i didn't do anything..mere yakeen karo..

Vihaan- Be quite oldie..sir dard ho gaya hain teri baatein sun kar..Commissioner sir take her away would?? Any other evidence you need do tell..

She kept shouting at them as the police took her away, but no one listened. Everyone was happy knowing the truth and they had welcomed Riddhima and her Mother into their family as well along with Nandini..

One Month Later

Nandini was forgiven by Vihaan and she used to come and spend some time with the Raisinghania's..Riddhima and Her Mom were living in the Raisinghania Mansion since the brothers were not ready to let her leave..

Everyone were laughing on the brother's plight when Riddhima's mother shouted at them for forcing her to stay here..

R- It's okay Mom..i will find a new job then i will think of shifting to new house..

Things were going smoothly with the trio, Riddhima had given them both the right to date her, and she enjoyed it thoroughly..Vansh had to be a mediator between them because both Vihaan and Riddhima acted like children and were mostly stubborn..yet he would not want change situation at all.. he loved them and his family as they are...

Ps- Hey guys..first of all i want to say i am sorry for a crappy ending like this..but ever since the serial was finished and the readers left wattpad i had less motivation to write for Riansh or Rihaan.

On top of that not many actually like the threesome stories..so anyway thank you all for motivating always..i will not be writing for Riansh anymore..if you want me to write a os please message me personally and i will think on it..

I will always read other Riansh stories and comment on them as well..i will also try post I Want her too stories as well..hope you have all enjoyed this story..and sorry if the story was not upto the mark..