Chapter 13- Homecoming

Hey guys..here is the new chapter...hope you will enjoy it..

Sia was in her room she was feeling angry and helpless. Riddhima had told that someone was hurt while they being saved. She looked at her feet and tried to move them.

Frustrated she was hitting her legs and she almost going to fall down from the bed, when Riddhima caught her.

R- Sia..calm down..kya hua?? Yeh tumhare legs pe bruises kaise.

Si- I feel so frustrated..sitting like this..

R- Hey..no you will not think like this..you are strong. You have to believe yourself okay.

Si- Is the man okay..who got hurt??

R- Yes..he is fine and already went home. So don't worry. Just believe yourself okay.

R- And i have a surprise for you..but iske liye you have come downstairs. No more mopping around.

She nodded and they went downstairs and Sia went to talk to Aryan and Ishani. And Riddhima  went to the kitchen. Vansh was already there, she looked at him for the first time, those deep intense eyes, the beard and the skin peeking through the two open buttons of his shirt.

V- I know i am handsome..Riddhima..but we are here for a job.

R- Umm yes..sorry..she blushed.

V- Don't worry i enjoyed your staring. Sia neeche aa gayi ??

R- Han so what are you making??

V- We are making pasta..

R- Mein?? I can't even boil water properly.

V- Well..that's new. But don't worry i will guide you.

And he did, he helped guided her on how to make pasta from scratch, then they made the sauce as well. All the while they didn't see three pairs of eyes staring at them.

Ar- Not bad..Vansh bhai kisi ko pasand karte hain??

I- I know but they look so good together.

Si- Should we do something to bring them together?? Kyunki bhai toh apni feelings accept karne se rahe.

Ar/I- Definitely..waise bhi aaj kal ghar mein kuch jayada hi shanti hain.

After making the food, Riddhima had helped in setting the table. They were having a great time and Sia had thanked Vansh for cooking the food when they heard another voice,

Vi- Ek surprise aap sab ke liye abhi bhi hain.

R- Vihaan?? She went towards her and asked about his health. She frowned he looked angrier than usual.

V- What are you doing here??

Vi- Tch tch is this the way to talk to your long lost brother.

V- SHUT UP!! Don't you dare speak about my twin he is dead.

Vi- Hahahahha.. oh dear.. no Vansh bro..i am very much alive. And if you have any doubts do a DNA test and i am ready for it.

Everyone was confused whether to be happy or sad. Sad that they all had believed he was dead. And happy that he was alive. But in all of this Indrani was pissed off..how did Nandini think she will tell the truth to Vihaan and she will do nothing??

Vi- If some of the pasta is still left i would love to eat it.. doll come on join me.

I- Doll??

Ar- Iska naam Riddhima hain.

Vi-(glaring at him)I know that..😒😒

R- Vihaan behave he is your brother..

Vi- Fine..waise the food is actually very tasty..

S- Mr.Vihaan?..i am sorry that you got shot..

Vi- Don't worry. I did everything to protect Riddhima.

Ar- Bhai..yeh kuch jayada hi forward nahi hain..

V- I know. I will have to investigate..

Ps- Next time results of DNA test..Nandini being arrested...hey guys how did you like this chapter.