Chapter 8- Bonding and Date

Sia was looking chirpy, Vansh noticed that. With other doctors she would always be reluctant to open up and talk to them. But with Riddhima things were different.

She had a inherent positive attitude which made everyone comfortable, and today she was trying to make Sia stand..since her injuries were actually healed..she just had to let go of the mental block.

But today she looked a bit distracted, she kept looking at her phone, like she was expecting someone's call,

V- (taking her phone)Ms. Sharma, mein aapko yahan kaam karne ke paise deta hun..not to be distracted..ab yeh phone aapko tab milega jab aapka session khatam hoga.

R- Aare par i am waiting for important information.

V- I don't care..kaam phele baaki sab baad mein.

He went away to his study, while she was teaching Sia exercises, her phone was beeping with an incoming call. He didn't take it for the first time..but it kept ringing, and he took it

Vihaan- Hey doll hope you didn't forgot we have a date tonight.

Vansh- Who is this??

Vihaan- ooo..is this the elusive Vansh Raisinghania..tum meri doll ke phone se kyun baat kar rahe ho??

Vansh- She is busy..now i need to know how you know me and Riddhima

Vihaan- Come on Vansh..in our business we need to know who is our enemy and who is our ally.

Vansh- And you are??

Vihaan- Wouldn't you want to know..😎😎.. but i will call later..i wanna talk to my doll not you.

After her session, she had taken her phone from Vansh. Sia and Ishani were talking when they saw Riddhima frowning,

I- Kya hua Riddhima..

R- Woh actually i have to go on a date.. but i am not sure whether to go..

S- Aare you should go definitely..enjoy yaar..life bahut choti hain.

R- But your brother won't let me go out.

I- Leave it..on us..

Ishani had planned a day out with the three of them. From the spa, Riddhima left for her date while they came back home, since they knew Vansh would be late in coming back today.

Riddhima reached a warehouse, she was really scared, and she nearly screamed when someone put a blindfold on her,

Vihaan- Ssh..doll it's me..

R- Toh yeh blindfold kyun..??

Vihaan- Surprise..come i will take you there.

For a moment, she thought she will walk but he picked her up in his arms, and she squeaked and she clutches his shirt tightly afraid that she will fall.

He kept her down and removed the blindfold and she was surprised, everything looked beautiful,

Vihaan- Like it??

R- It is really beautiful..itna sab karne ki kya zaarorat thi??

Vihaan- Everything should be the best for you doll..

They ate the delicious food and talked about small things especially their first encounter and they laughed..the silence too didn't feel awkward,

R- Waise you told me that..you will show me your whole face?

Vihaan- I will but trust me when i say this you will be surprised..

And Riddhima was surprised, when he took off the mask. It was like she is seeing Vansh without the beard,

R- V..Vansh??

Vihaan- No doll i am the more handsome version..carbon copy of Mr Raisinghania..

R- Islye you keep the mask..kisi koi confusion na ho??

Vihaan- Beautiful and smart you are..

He was caressing her hair and her cheeks, eventhough he wanted to kiss her he knew it will be too much for her for their first date, so he only kissed her cheek.

R- It's late i should go..

Vihaan- Sure..waise..i will call when i feel like talking to you. Apna phone aapne pass hi rakhna..

Riddhima was confused but she still nodded, he dropped her off near the VR mansion, and left. Riddhima went inside without noticing someone keeping tabs on her.

Vansh was in the secret room, when Aryan came inside,

Ar- Bhai..you were right..Riddhima had a date..with someone. And i was able to locate the place. Should we check it out.

V- No..he would have cleaned everything..by now.. keep an eye on Riddhima..and tell me everything that happens.

Ar- Sure Bhai..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you like it..do comment..it motivates me to write a new chapter..