Chapter 17- Creating troubles, Leaving

Hey guys..here is another chapter. Hope you like it..

Vihaan was forming a plan in his head, he wanted to punish the oldie for not only separating him from his family and brother. But also trying to kill the girl that he had feelings for.

For starters he had planned playing with her medicines because of her someone's mother had been in coma. So because of that she had been constantly tired.

And she was mostly unable to wake quickly. Even the doctor who had came to check would lie on his insistence. But right now he was in a dilemma..Riddhima was angry with both of them..and the reason behind they didn't allow her to leave.

Flashback

After her birthday the next day, she had packed all her bags, and was leaving, while they all were having breakfast,

Vihaan- Good Morning Doll.

R- Good Morning.

Vansh- Riddhima yeh luggage..

R- Woh Sia is fine now..so i think it's time for me to leave. I can't stay here forever na.

S- Aare why are you leaving?? Tum yahan reh jao na.

I- Han please..we girls will have a lot of fun.

Ar- Han..waise bhi dono bhai tumse hi control hote hain..🤪🤪

R- Guys..i care for you guys..but i think it is time to move on.

Vihaan- Theek hain atleast have some food atleast.

Vansh went into the kitchen to get some juice for her. After she ate the food she stood up to leave when suddenly she felt her legs give away,

Vihaan- Doll..what happened..??

R- I can't move my legs..they have become numb..

Everyone was tensed except Vansh who was sitting there without any expression on his face.

S- Bhai..yeh apne kiya hain kya??

Vansh- Yes..Sorry Sweetheart but you are not allowed to leave.

Vihaan- Are you mad..😡😡 aise kaun karta hain..if you wanted her to stay toh koi aur tareeka nahi tha kya??

Vansh- As compared to your plan?? Stalking her??

Vihaan- Shut up..

R- When i will be alright..?? I will leave then..

Vansh- No..if you don't want this to happen regularly..so you have to stay here..

Present

She had been angry on both of them. Added to the fact that she had heard him conspiring against Vansh with Dadi,

Vihaan- Hey oldie?? How are you??

D- What do you want Vihaan??

Vihaan- I need your help..i want to take over VR empire..it belongs to me..waise bhi aapka pota ab bahut naylak ho gaya hain.

D- Really..and you are better..

Vihaan- Yes..because i don't have a moral compass..i kill for sport..toh mere ko mere bhai ko marna toh is very easy..

D- Hmm let me think about it..

Dadi left..but she didn't see Riddhima hiding after that she went straight to Vihaan's room,

R- Tum aise kaise kar sakte ho Vansh ke saath?? He is your brother.

Vihaan- No..he is my competitor..in life and in love as well ..

R- Love??

Vihaan- Come on doll..don't you should have realized by now that we both love..you..

R- No..this cannot happen..i will tell Vansh about your schemes..

Vihaan- Well..go ahead..you don't have any proof my dear..

R- Please stop this..he is your brother..

Vihaan- He is my competitor..only..i never loved this family.

Vihaan- And if you speak against me..then this family will pay..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it. And next time..Vihaan asking Riddhima to be shared with Vansh.. Vansh's point of view as well.. do you think Vihaan is acting??