Chapter 5- Riddhima to become Sia's Physiotherapist and more secrets

Sia and Ishani had reached home, they were talking about Riddhima and how she had took a stand for them, Sia had always liked her more..since she was a bit closer to her age,

V- Itna time kyun laga tum dono ko??

I- Aare bhai..you won't believe..she narrated the whole incident by the time she completed it, Vansh was furious he wanted to find the man and punish him.

Si- Aare bro don't worry..Riddhima ne sab handle kar liya tha..

V- Riddhima??

I- Han, woh party planner jisne humari beach party organize ki thi..

V- Hmm..dinner karo and rest.

Vansh had told Angre to find everything about Riddhima, turns out she was also a physiotherapist and working in the one of the hospital owned by him. He had decided to employ her for his sister.

Riddhima was fed up, she felt like putting salt in his coffee. He had been continuously dismissing her and her request to go on cases,

R- Khadus..kahi ka..coffee pi pi ke kala ho gaya hain..shakal aur maan se bhi.. she was in her thoughts when she collided with Vansh and spilling all the coffee on him.

R- Oh My God..Mr.Raisinghania i am so sorry..

V- Kiske khayal mein khoye hue the..🤨🤨

R- Ways to Murder someone.

V- I am guessing your senior..he has a reputation of being nasty to his interns..but i have a offer. You have met my sister right..i want you to treat her.

R- Me..but i am a intern..

V- Basics toh pata hi hoga na..and besides tum aapni saari zindagi coffee and file arrange karne mein nahi bitane wali na??

R- No..not all..but are you sure??

V- Yes..meri behen ko tum kafi aachi lagi..they told me what happened yesterday in the cafe..thank you for supporting her.

R- Oh it is alright..the man was idiot ..you should have seen..how that other man took care of him..

V- Other man??

R- Han!! Ek mask wala banda tha..the man who was bad mouthing your sister tried to harm me as well and he took care of it..

V- Mask wala huh?? Here is my home address..if you do decide to work for me..come there..mere staff mere hi mansion mein rehtha hain..

R- Okay..

Indrani Raisinghania, opened her locker, she took a photo album and wiped the dust off an old photo of a pair of twins..Vansh and Vihaan.

She knew Vansh had a twin, and she also knew that Nandini had taken him, she had seen her murder the nurse. But she kept quite because she wanted atleast one her grandchild to be away from this Mafia family.

Everyday she prayed to God to give her the strength to hide this secret..she couldn't let it come to light..but what she didn't know was the truth always finds a way to come out..and sometimes its consequences are very horrible..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this Chapter and guys please to whom i have requested personally please do give me your feedback..