Chapter 16- Rescue, laying traps

Hey guys..here is the next chapter hope you guys will enjoy it..

Sia had gone towards the cold drink station to get some Coke and others were dancing in pairs. Aryan and Ishani, Vansh and Riddhima. She had turned around when she saw the Chandelier falling on Vansh and Riddhima. Sejal had gone home early..

She tried to shout but the music was too loud, she was so scared she didn't know how but she felt like she was standing up and wobbling, somehow she had managed to push both of them.

Vihaan had just entered the living room when he saw the Chandelier falling and Vansh, Riddhima and Sia falling down. He ran towards them, Aryan and Ishani were checking on Vansh and Riddhima and he checked on Sia,

Vihaan- Sia..tum theek ho.?? What happened??

Si- Mein theek hun bhai..

Vansh- Thank you for saving us..

R- Sia..tumhara wheelchair wahan hain..did you just walk??

I- Oh my god..you can walk Sia..

Vihaan- Ek second..he helped her stand properly and then asked everyone to stand little bit far..

Vansh- Try to walk dear..she had wobbled like a little child and she had reached him first and then walked toward each and everyone.

Ar- Oh my god..so awesome..Mom, Badi Maa, Dadi..bahar aao jaldi..

Ch- Kya hua..Aryan??😲😲

Everyone was happy and surprised, they hugged Sia who was crying in happiness. Vihaan looked at oldie and her sour face, he was definitely sure she had done something to Chandelier.

Vansh- Waise hum sab ko thank you Riddhima ko bolna chaiye..she helped too..

R- Aare nahi..it was all Sia..

Vihaan- Come on doll just accept the compliment..besides you got an excellent return gift..

Vansh- Par Chandelier gira kaise..the chain is alright..

Vihaan- Someone did this deliberately?? Kya baat hain bro dushman ghar mein bhi hain kya??

An- Vihaan..sab tired hain..everyone go to sleep now..

Si- Vihaan bhai aap mujhe kamare tak chod degaye??

Vihaan- Sure sis..come on

She sat on the wheelchair, to tired to walk again. They reached her room and he made sure she sat on the bed properly and was going back when Sia called out,

Si- Bhai..ek minute aapse baat karni hain..

Vihaan- Sure..kya hua??

Si- I don't know if i am being paranoid..but i think it was Dadi who released the Chandelier..it can't be her right??

Vihaan(thinks)Damn that oldie..

Vihaan- I think you were scared dear..Dadi loves all of you a lot..she would rather die than let anything happen to you.

Si- I guess you are right..Good Night..

Vihaan- Good Night dear..

Riddhima was in her room, she had never felt so happy..birthdays with Sejal in the hostel were small affair..she always wanted to have big party once.

And she now she had one and so many memories attached to it..also she was beyond happy that Sia was walking again, but that would mean her job was finished her.

And it would also mean finding a new job. Because she was fired from the hospital..and also what about her equation with Vihaan and Vansh..what will happen now.??

Even though she slept, it was a fitful sleep. Indrani was in her room still miffed that Riddhima was alive, when she got a call. Apparently the jail in which Nandini was kept had caught fire..and it was confirmed that she is dead.

In-(thinks) Too bad if she had kept her mouth shut none of this would have happened..

Here Vihaan was smriking, he had carefully laid down the plan and the oldie was definitely enjoying her first win..but not for long..he will definitely enjoy torturing her..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoy it..so next time, Riddhima leaves the VR mansion..

Ps- Also guys..please suggest me how should Vansh and Vihaan stop her??