Chapter 4- Vihaan saving Riddhima and Sia and Ishani meet Riddhima

Sia and Ishani were getting bored in the house, they wanted to go out for a movie or a lunch..but they were hesitant to ask Vansh since he was very protective of the two them.

But the combined power of both of their puppy eyes, melted him. And he allowed them to go provided they took the bodyguards with them.

They were completely excited, they went to the mall, did their manicure and pedicure. Also brought dresses for themselves, they had decided to bring some chocolate cake for Vansh as well.

The went to the favorite pastry shop, not realizing that the brother they thought was dead was still alive and was there in the shop.

Riddhima and Sejal had a hectic week so they decided to treat themselves, Sejal was asking her advice on something,

Se- Yaar pata hain party and weddings mein kitna khana waste hota hain..uski jagha toh kisi aur ko din ke 2 meals mil jaye..

R- Ek kaam kar agli baar ek certificate banana, ki jo bhi khana bach gaya..usse garib logo mein de diya jaye..

R- Yeh rich family wala logo ko dikhawe mein maza aata hain😝😝

Se- Yeh toh sahi kahan tumne.

Ishani had given the order for the cake, and she had gone outside to talk to someone on the phone, Sia had taken the cake was going towards the door when she collided with someone.

M- What the hell!!, iss handicap ko kisne aane diya hain.. Ishani had came inside she was going to give him a earful but Riddhima shouted at him first.

R- Oh hello..i clearly saw you were so busy in your phone..and how dare call her a handicap person, she is much more qualified and independent then you..Get out!!

Man- Mam is there a problem here??

R- Yes..this man is talking rudely to Miss Sia Raisinghania here..

The manger paled knowing that his head will be on the chopping block if he let this go..he escorts the man outside and profusely said sorry to Sia as well.

Si- Thank you Riddhima.. but this cake is all destroyed..

R- Aww, don't worry. Mene bhi ek chocolate cake order kiya tha..you guys can have it.

I- But..it is not necessary..

R- Really it's not a problem..

Ishani and Sia were happy to meet Riddhima, she was really nice person. But there was someone else who had seen all this commotion, and it was Vihaan.

He was impressed how Riddhima had handled the situation. And he also seen two members of the elusive Raisinghania family..now he had to keep tabs on them.

He was especially enamored with Riddhima, she was a child at heart but a mature women, he had decided to follow her when her friend had left after sometime.

Riddhima was waiting for the cab, when the Man she had shouted at in the cafe, took her hand and dragged her to dark parking lot..

R- Let me go you idiot. She was struggling quite a bit..when he slapped her hard. Her head hits the wall.

M- Aaj maza ayega..tujhe maar ke.. he was walking towards her, when someone stood infront of him.

M- Who are you? Nikal yahan se..

Vi-(coldly)Leave now..

M- You leave..he moved a bit to touch Riddhima..but the man grabbed his hand and twisted it.

Riddhima remembered the voice, and then she saw the mask..it was the same man she had almost run over by. Maybe? He was continuously hitting the man, she was afraid he will die,

R- Stop!! Mar jayega woh..

Vi- Let it be..he tried to harm you..

R- I know that but he should be punished by the police..please..

Vihaan sighed, he didn't know how but she helped him control his anger, he called the Police Inspector he knew,

Pi- (thinks)Aabe ..ab kya kaand ho gaya..i have act normally.. Kya hua yahan??

Riddhima told him everything and took him into custody, but he knew the man was not going to jail..god bless his soul.

Vihaan took a hankie and made a makeshit bandage for Riddhima and then he asked for her address,

R- Kyun??. Aur waise ek baat batao tumhara daam nahi ghuta iss mask mein??

Vi- You really wanna see my face..and i asked for your address so that i can drop you there.

R- No..it's your choice to show me your face..and i can go on my own to my hostel.

Vi- Dikh gaya woh toh..i will drop you, no if or but.

Riddhima nodded, frankly she was bit scared because of what happened..but she was more scared the way Vihaan drove his bike.

Vihaan enjoyed how tightly she was hugging him, he could feel her breath on his body..there is no way that he will be able to forget her anytime soon.

Vi- Riddhima hostel aa gaya..

R- Oh thank god..isse aacha mein cab mein hi aa jati..pagal ho kya itna speed mein kaun chalta hain..😡😡

Vi- Maybe i did it so that you were close to me..

R- 😲😲..anyways thank you once again..

Vi- (whispers)see you soon doll..

R- Kuch bola kya tumne??

Vi- Goodnight..

Vihaan went away, not knowing that soon his life would be becoming much more complicated..than it already was..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this Chapter please comment..it really motivates me..