Chapter 11- Kidnapped and Saved

Riddhima groaned and woke up, she was confused for a minute. Then she realized that she was in a warehouse and she couldn't find Sia..she turned around too she was also and chained to a chair like her,

R-(whispers)Sia!!

S- mmm, she woke up suddenly panicking..

R- Sia calm down please..kuch nahi hoga tumhe i am with you na..

M- Oho..dekho toh dono hosh mein aa gayi hain..he moved his fingers on Riddhima's face, she bit his fingers and he slapped her hard.

S- Chodo usse..

M- Hume orders mile hain ki tumhe kuch na ho nahi toh mein and mere log tumhare kya karte tum soch bhi sakti ho..

The man left them, Riddhima started looking around a way to run away from here. But couldn't find it. She was afraid but more so for Sia as well, she hoped someone was actually looking for them.

With the help of the tracker installed in Riddhima's phone, Vansh was able to locate them, at the same time Vihaan too reached there but he hid..not wanting to come infront of him.

Vansh had come along with Angre, and they were searching the warehouse for the girls and the man was stupid enough to not have backup or so they thought.

They were able to reach the girls but suddenly bullets were flying all around,

V- Angre, Sia aur Riddhima ko lekar jao..i will distract them.

R- But Vansh..

V- Just go.

Angre had picked up Sia and Riddhima followed them to a car, they had kept Sia in the back seat and Angre went back inside while instructing Riddhima to stay put.

Sia had fallen unconscious due to dehydration, when someone put a hand on her mouth, she struggled

Vi- Shh baby doll it's me...

R- Vihaan!! Thank god you are here..please help them.

Vi- Why?? He is my competitor..

R- Vihaan..now it is not the time.. you have to help him please, he saved my life ..please..

Vi- Ugh..fine..Just don't cry doll i don't like you crying..he kissed her cheek and went inside the warehouse.

Vihaan smirks it was the perfect opportunity to test his new mini bombs that he had made himself, throwing some of them at the people who kidnapped Riddhima.

He enjoyed the scream and pain after it exploded. Most of the goons were dead, so all three of them came out. Riddhima ran towards them, she first hugged Vansh and then Vihaan.

V- Who are you? And why this mask?? wait you are the Ghost.

Vi-(distorted voice)One and only.. waise i must say thank you, you saved my doll..

V- Thank you for saving us..

Vi- You are still my enemy Mr.Raisinghania...just think you are lucky that i cannot say no to my doll.

R- We should go now.. Sia ka checkup karwana hain..

Vansh and Angre were going towards the car, and Riddhima too was following them when they heard a gunshot. Riddhima turned around to see Vihaan clutching his arm,

R- Vihaan!! Oh god ..tumhe goli lagi hain..

Angre had already shot the man, they came towards Vihaan,

R- Vihaan..chalo we have to go to the hospital..

Vi- Agghh..no i am fine..it is just a graze..

R- Tum pagal ho..itna khoon nikal raha hain..please chalo.

V- I think we should go to the hospital..besides if you are not alive then we can't be enemies..

Vi- Ugh..fine..

They all somehow managed to get in the car and go towards the hospital. Sia was fine her blood pressure was a little low, but it was Vihaan who was causing trouble,

D- Who is this Riddhima??

R- I am..

D- Patient aap ko andar bula raha hain..he won't let us touch him without you. He is not even allowing me to remove the mask.

V- This man is too much..i am also coming inside.

Riddhima held Vihaan's hand, and even though the bullet was removed he had lost too much blood,

N- Doctor..humare blood bank mein O negative blood is finished.

D- Aap dono mein se koi hain jiska blood group is O negative??

V- I am..

R- Vansh..would you?? He did save your life.

V- Fine..

The blood was given, and he was alright. Vansh had gone to see Sia, and Riddhima came back with a sandwich and coffee for him,

R- Vansh kuch kha lo..tumhe thakan hogi..

V- Thanks..and i am sorry...yeh sab meri wajah se hua hain..

R- Issme tumhari kya galati hain..you didn't know na ki we were going to be kidnapped.

V- Hmm..i hope she is okay..nodding towards Sia.

R- She will be..she is resilient like all the Raisinghania..

V- Thank you..for everything you are doing to help her.

Riddhima smiled and sat next to him waiting for her to wake up. On the other hand Nandini got a call from her informer that Vihaan was not in London, but in a safehouse in Mumbai..

Ps- Nandini tells the truth to Vihaan..Riddhima and Vansh trying to cheer up Sia..

Hey guys..do want Vihaan to head straight away to VR mansion and stay there?? And fight for Riddhima's love?? Or do you want something else to happen??