Back Stage Rush *SMUT*

Here goes with the first story that /i hope go with many :D Enjoy!

Frank's POV 

Adrenaline was rushing through me when I got off stage. My ears were ringing from all the screaming, sweat was dripping off me, running down my neck and soaking into my shirt. I was burning up, my vision was blurry and my heart was in my ears. I looked over and saw Gerard gulping down water, some of the water going down his neck. The teasing had got to me. I couldn't take it anymore. 

His grinding,

His hot breath against my ear,

His touch against my skin.

He looked over, catching me staring. I snapped. His eye contact was enough. It is always is.

I went over to him and grabbed his arm and walked down the dark hall full of equipment. He didn't say anything. He knew. I pushed him against the wall, grabbing his face, crushing my lips with his. I let out of moan of relief as I felt his hand rubbing against my bulge. 

"Fuck" I spat leaning my head back as he went on his knees.

He slowly unbuckled my belt keeping eye contact all the time. He took out my dick, licking around the head, like it was a lollipop. I nearly lost it there. I took a deep breath. He licked from the base all along my shaft and slowly took it inch by inch until he started gagging. 

"You like that? Don't you?" I smirked my fingers tangled in his dirty wet black hair,

He moaned in response spreading vibration through my dick. I slowly started thrusting into his mouth. My hips rocking against his head. My grip getting tighter with pleasure going through me. His head bobbed up and down, getting faster and faster. I felt my head hit the back of his throat. That was it. I lost it.

"OH FFUUUCCCKKK" I hissed pushing Gerard head up and down my dick making him swallow my cum.

My knee nearly went from under me as I came down from my high. Finally I looked down to see Gerard sucking the top of my dick clean, licking his lips.

"You enjoyed that baby?" I pulled him up 

"Definitely, yummy" He smiled.

"This is only the start" I gave a light kiss on Gerard's lips

OKAY GUYS, now that you realize that I have a very dirty mind. I hope you all enjoyed that. Please give me feed back!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!?!?!?!?

Grace