Gagging in the Cinema

"Are you watching this movie or not?" I whispered over at Frank hasn't stopped fidgeting and sighing since the movie started.
"Sorry, I'm just in mood that's all" Frank trailed his finger along my thigh making me suck in my breath. I could feel my face going red from blushing.
"Frank we can't do it now" I brushed his hand off of me and tried to focus back on the movie.
"Why not?" Frank seductively whispered. I shivered with his hot breath hitting my ear.
"B-because we'll get caught" I tried my hardest not to moan.
"Come on, don't be a pussy" Frank shifted in his sit trying to get closer to me. "Or maybe, be my pussy"
I gasped feeling his hand on my groin putting pressure on my growing erection.
"I-I" I stuttered, my focus on the pulse crotch.
Frank slowly go on his knees and crawled in between my legs. I looked around to see if anyone was behind us. There was two teenagers making out in the back row. I felt my zipper get pulled down and Frank pulling down my jeans a bit.
"Frank this is crazy" I whispered too loudly as people looked over at me and gave me dirty looks to why I was talking to my groin.
"Shhh, just enjoy the movie" He smirked taking out my dick and licking the underside of it. I bit my hand to stop the loud moans trying to escape. I looked down to see Frank licking my head.
Just thinking about doing anything sexual in the cinema makes me want to blow my load.
I laid my head back and closed my eyes feeling the pleasure spread through my body as Frank took inch by inch.
"Oh god" I whispered gripping the arm rests of both seats.
Franks head started to bob up and down, my hands grabbed his hair feeling my stomach tense up. I bit my lip to stop me from making noise nearly drawing blood.
"Oh shhhiiitt" I moaned feel the orgasm hitting me unexpected. I buckled my hips making Frank gag on my unexpected cum.
As I came back down from my climax I relaxed in my chair. I opened my eyes to see some people looking back knowing exactly what happened. I looked down in shame knowing that if I looked at them I would turn res with embarrassment. Frank wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and started to get up when I suddenly say a person walking up the steps with a touch.
"Get down" I whispered to Frank pushing him down and trying to hide him with my legs. I quickly did up my zip.
"Are you okay sir ?" A young guy came up flashing the touch in my face.
"Uh.. um.. yeah, sorry I just got carried away with the movie" I chuckled nervously.
"If you keep disturbing people you may have to exit the building." He looked down to see my legs hunched over awkwardly.
I sighed in relief as he walked back down. Frank slowly got up back into his sit.
"Wasn't that fun?" he grinned tucking into the rest of his popcorn.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

I writing so much lately but no one is reading :(
If anyone has any requests I'll do them gladly. Please leave comments, I love reading them :D

Grace ^.^