Spooning Better Than Sex?

I looked across to see Mikey staring into space. I knew he was nervous but he was definitely making the right decision. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time. If he was happy, I was too.

"You'll be okay" I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

He turned towards me a gave me a weak smile.

"I feel like I'm going to vomit." Mikey looked across the room

"You won't. I promise." I straightened his tie and patted down his suit.

The music filled up the room, making everyone turn around. Mikey took and deep breath and looked down at the ground.

I saw movement coming up the building and saw Kristin in a white dress walking towards us. I was blown away, she looked beautiful and I knew Mikey was a lucky guy. The light dress flowed around her, taking in her curves. Her hair was brought up loosely leaving some strands of hair around her face. Her smile brightening the room. She looked at me and grinned widely. I knew Mikey had made the right decision. She finally made up to us, Mikey looked up when she was by his side grabbing his hand. He sucked in air as he looked at his future wife. I could see tears building up in his eyes. Everything was in slowly motion and I was happy that it was. There was so much happiness in the room.

As the wedding went on Mikey and Kristin said their vows and put on there rings. Mikey leaned in and kissed Kristen lightly but passionate, making the marriage confirmed. We all cheered and clapped as they made there way down and walked out, everyone following behind.

As the photos were getting taken and the new wedded couple talked to the people who came, I stood there bored but full of happiness. I knew Mom wouldn't be happy if I smoked now but I needed to. Everything was perfect and I wanted to enjoy it with a cigarette in my hand. When no one was looking I sneaked to the back of the building where there was trees covering the place. I pushed pass them to make sure not to get caught as I knew Mikey would be annoyed at me. I took out a cigarette and covered it as I light it to stop the wind. I inhaled the cancerous smoke into my lungs making me fully satisfied when I realised I wasn't alone. I looked behind me to see someone also doing the same thing. I knew the face from somewhere but I couldn't place it.

"Hey" The significantly shorter than me guy said

"Hi" I smiled flicking the ash off my cigarette.

The guy looked away and took another suck from his cigarette.

"Wait, your Mikey's brother right?" He smiled rubbing his thumb against his lips.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled confusing at him wondering did I see this guy before.

"I think we met when it was Mikey's birthday a couple of years ago. I'm Frank"

I thought back to all of Mikey's birthdays and try to place the face.

"Oh yeah, I'm Gerard"

We stood there for a minute smoking the rest of a cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it.

"Shouldn't you be out there" Frank pointed to the distant crowd "Talking to people?" Frank asked

"Yeah, yeah I should but I don't like talking to all my relatives" I explained noticing that Frank is in a very flattering suit. "Plus I really needed a smoke."

"Yeah, me too" Frank looked down and smiled sweetly. I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. What's with me.

"I better get back, Mikey is probably wondering where I'm gone" I said shifting my weight.

"Okay, cool. I probably be seeing you around today, hopefully" Frank said which I think he gave me a flirtatious smile.

I walked back to the crowd and of course Mikey noticed I wasn't here.