Honeymoon Sex

I looked over at the sleeping tattooed brunette who was snoring lightly. I played with the cold silver band around my finger still feeling like yesterday was a dream. I got up slowly not wanting to wake up the sleeping beauty and tipped toed to the kitchen to wake myself up with a cup of coffee.
As I waited for the kettle to boil I could feel arms wrap around my bare chest.
"Morning" Frank yawned in his morning voice. I could feel him kiss my neck spreading shivers down my spine.
I turned around and kissed his lips "Morning" I smiled
We kissed lightly which soon turned hot and deep. I felt something poking me in the thigh.
"Are you seriously ready again" I giggled thinking about last night and Frank recovering fast after sex
"Maybe" Frank grabbed my ass "I just can't resist your ass"
I started to blush. I turned around and started to make my coffee.
"You have to wait I have to have my coffee first" I smiled knowing I was teasing Frank. He scowled and pulled down my pj bottoms.
"Sorry but I can't do that baby" I could feel Frank's wet finger circling my hole.
"Mpffh" I moaned pushing out my ass. I closed my eyes and gripped the kitchen counter.
"You like that baby" Frank whispered into my ear. "Would you like me to lick your asshole?"
I nodded quickly breathing out. Frank knelt down and spread my cheeks. I could feel Frank's tongue circling my hole.
"F-fraankk" I cried out wanting his tongue.
Frank dives his tongue into my ass, poking it in deep, tensing it.
"Oh fuck, yes baby" I bent over more giving Frank more room.
I could feel Frank thrusting his tongue in and out.
"Frank, b-baby, I need to come so bad." I moaned pumping my dick fast.
"Oh fuck, oh yesssss" I grabbed Frank's head by his hair and pumped my cum all over his face.
I breathed out looked down at Frank's cum covered face. Frank got up and cleaned off his face. I made my coffee and looked at him as he came back into the kitchen.
"Give me a sip of that" Frank walked over to me and handed him my cup.
"I love you, you know that right?" I gazed at Frank stroking his cheek.
"I will always know that when I look at this ring on my finger" Frank raised his hand showing me his ring.
We went back to bed to snuggle for the rest of the day.