Meeting Frank Iero

A lot has happened since the break up of My Chemical Romance. I have come a long way without the guys which is a good thing but kinda depressing. There's sometimes those moment after a show where you sit down by yourself and have no one to talk to about the show that just happen. The guys that I perform with now, are awesome but no chemistry and I miss that. I miss how we were all exhausted after the shows, we used every bit of our energy on stage to give our fans the best experience they could have. 

I'm glad that I started my solo career, it's been something I've always wanted to do, I wanted to totally create a new style for myself, which I did. I couldn't have done that when I was in My Chemical Romance. All the guys have different personalities and it just wouldn't suit all of them and also it would be selfish of me. I see Mikey a lot still and we talk about the old times of all the touring and shows. I saw Ray a year ago when I went to see one of his shows. He's quiet but he likes it that way. Frank? I haven't seen him since the break up. He's been busy and so have I. I keep telling myself that I need to contact him and arrange something but it always slips my mind. We have message each other, but just briefly. He seems happy with everything that has happened and the path he is on. That makes me happy. 

Here I sat in a room, I could feel my nerves boiling in my stomach. After not seeing him for 3 years, I  will be meeting him finally but not just for pleasure. My manager and I thought it would be great idea to do some shows with Frank. Everyone wants to see Frank and I together again. My twitter has been raided with the idea of Frank and I doing shows together. So why not go with it?

Why am I nervous? Because Frank was one of my closest friends for a long time. He was more than a friend to me at one stage. Since MCR he did his thing and I did mine, which made us grow apart I suppose. 

I looked up from staring at my feet to see Frank closing the door behind him. He looked exactly the same, his hair was a bit longer but it suit him. 

"Hey Gee" Frank smiled 

"Hi Frankie" We met in a hug savoring the feeling of finally meeting each other.

"It so good to finally be with you" Frank sat down across from me.

I looked down to feel my face going red. Was I blushing? Frank still makes me blush after all these years.

"Definitely, How Lily, Cherry and Miles?" I sat back in the chair

"Great, they're handful but are worth it" He brought his leg up and rest it on top of his other leg. "How's Lynz and Bandit?" 

"Good, Bandit pretty sure will take over the world with the imagination she has. Lynz is well... really happy, from what I heard. Her and .... David seem to be doing great." 

"I'm sorry Gerard, I heard about you and Lynz separating, I was going to contact you but I didn't want to be in the way." 

"No, it's fine. It was hard in the start but I'm glad Lynz is happy"  

We sat there in silence for awhile. I think we both forgot how to act around each other. It felt unusual as we felt so close before and now distant. 

"So I was thinking about maybe doing some shows together? I know we both have different styles but I think we could both adapt?" I leaned forward 

"Really? I think that would be awesome. To tell the truth, I miss you guys a lot. I'm annoyed with myself that I didn't contact sooner." Frank licked his lips. 

"Do you want to go somewhere else, I feel really awkward and formal here, I can't relax" I said looking around the room.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" Frank smiled.

"Want to go back to mine ? Bandit is at Lynz this weekend" We both got up

We walked to  our cars and Frank followed me home. It felt weird that Frank was coming back home. He hasn't been in my house in 4 years.

We got home and I unlocked the door. 

"Do you want a beer? I still have some left over from Ly..." I broke off the end feeling bad that I was talking about her so much.

"Sure, thanks" Frank took off his coat and made his way into the kitchen. "I see your cleaning skills still aren't up to scratch" Frank chuckled looking at the sink covered in dirty dishes.

"I see your still the annoying smartass person" I smirked taking a beer and coke out of the fridge.

We sat at the table and started drinking our beverages slowly. Frank walked over to the fridge and examined the art that was on it.

"Bandit definitely has your and Lynz art skills anyway." Frank glanced at me 

"Yeah, she's obsessed with drawing and colouring" I smiled at the drawings on the fridge.

Frank sat back down beside me. We didn't say anything, just drank our drinks and sat in thought. I could smell Frank scent and all these memories rushed through my head. Most of them when we were on tour.

"Remember the Black Parade tour?" I blurt out thinking out loud.

"Of course,  it was such a long tour. It was great though. I was the happiest then." Frank took a swig of his beer.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because you were better and I loved playing songs from that album, I loved the setting, everything. I loved you hair, it showed your ....f-face" Frank stared at me and smiled, I couldn't stop blushing.

"I never thought MCR would have gone any further than the black parade." I said thinking back to what it was like back then.

"Remember that one night where we nearly got caught?" Frank looked down at the table playing with his bottle. 

"Caught doing wh-" Frank gave me the look that I knew too well. I remembered exactly that night. "The night where we thought Mikey and Ray were gone out the get pizza and we did it on the couch?" I giggled

"Yeah, I had to tell Mikey that I liked sitting naked on the bus while you were in the "shower"" Frank air quoted smirking.

"I don't think he believed you" We both started laughing.

"I know a lot of things have changed over the years and we didn't do it for very long but I will never regret  being with you Frank. At that moment of time, you were the only person to make me feel comfortable with myself, not hate myself all the time, you know?" I looked up to see Frank turning red.

"I always thought you were beautiful Gerard...even today" Frank whispered.

I looked up in surprise, my heart beat started to race. Frank still gave me the same feeling I always got.

There was a long silence. I had the urge to just throw him on the table and climb on top of him but we're not young anymore. I had to act responsible. I had to control my feelings. 

"Gerard, I know you might not want this and you can tell me to stop when ever you want. But since I've seen you today, I can't stop imagining you naked." Frank leaned over and quietly said

"I- I " Frank crashed his lips to mine and we both moaned the same time. I missed Frank's lips, I missed his tattoos and smell. 

"Let's go upstairs." I said out of breath taking Frank's hand in mine and racing up the stairs.

I pushed Frank on to the bed and straddled him. I wanted to make love to him. I wanted to feel that rush of adrenaline when like I did 10 years ago. I loved Frank's hands all over me. I loved him inside me. I love Frank Iero.