Meeting the family

I looked in the mirror and fixed my red tie. I don't ever think I was this nervous in my life. I looked over at my clock.
6:00pm
I fluffed up my hair and made my to Frank's house.

"I'm off to Frank's house Mom" I shouted and opened the door.

"Okay have fun" She popped her head out of the kitchen door way and smile at me.

I walked quickly down the street feeling the cold take over my body. Was I too dressed up? I looked down to see my red tie and black shirt. Maybe it was just going to be a casual dinner. What if his mom laughs at me? I shook the idea from my mind, it was too late to change anything now.

I slowly walked up Frank's drive way feeling my heart racing faster in my chest. I took a deep breath and knock on the front door feeling my stomach twist. Frank immediately opened the door and smiled at me and brought me into a tight hug.

"Hi baby" He giggled breaking from the hug.

"Hi" I looked down to see Frank casually dressed in T-shirt and jeans. "I look way over dressed" I said looking down at my clothes
"No no, you look perfect, I promise"

I followed Frank into the house and could feel my sense of smell awaken with the smell of food travelling through the house. Frank lean me to the kitchen where I saw Frank's mother at the stove stirring what I presumed, dinner.

"Mom, this is Gerard. Gerard, this is my mom" Frank introduced us

"Hi" I smiled giving a little pathetic wave.

"Hi Gerard, so glad to finally meet you. I have been hearing lots about you, Frank hasn't shut up about you" She smiled widely at me at Frank and I

"When will dinner be ready mom?"

"I say in about 15 minutes" She continued to stir the contents in the pot.

I followed Frank into another room where I saw a set of drums in the corner, television and a couple of couches.

"Awh cool, you play?" I asked walking over to the set

"Nah, I try but my dad play when he can. Mom doesn't really like him playing them, they cause too much "Noise"" Frank air quoted the noise.

I sat down on the couch feeling my stomach growling loudly from either hunger or nerves or maybe both. Frank plopped down beside me and smiled. I could feel his hand on my thigh and climbing up.

"What are you doing? We could get caught?!" I said in shock pushing his hand off me and glancing at the open door

"We won't, you worry to much." Frank bit his lip making shivers travel down my spine. Frank leaned in placing his hand on my thigh again. "Look if you're so worried how about we take this to my room, huh?" Frank whispered sexually in my ear.

"Uh...O-Okay" I swallowed hard feeling my jeans begin to tighten.

Frank grabbed my hand and lead me up the stair to his room where posters covered his walls and clothes covered the ground. The room was full of Frank's scent which I loved. The room was dark with the curtains drawn only some of the light could get through the fabric.

Frank pushed me onto his bed and climbed on top of me where his tongue invaded my mouth. His hands trapping my arms above us. I could feel him slightly grinding against me. I had to stop myself from moaning out loud. Frank started sucking on my bottom lip, teasing me as he usually did. We broke apart for a moment trying to get our breath back when I flipped us over making me straddle Frank. It was my turn now. I pecked his lips lightly knowing he would want more. I slowly made my way down his neck leaving love bites behind. Frank kept thrusting his hips up trying to get some fiction for his growing bulge.

"Gee, baby, come on give me some pleasure. Don't I deserve it?" Frank bit his lip again knowing what it does to me.

"Tell me again why I should?" I arched my eye brow

"Because I got B+ in my history test, remember?" Frank moaned the last part as I started to attack his neck again.

"Hmmm, I'm pretty sure you were capable to get an A- right? With all the help I gave you" I smirked to myself as I saw Frank wiggle under me trying to loosen the grip I had on him.

"But- But you said B+" Frank gave me the puppy eyes.

"Maybe I changed my mind"

"That's not faiiiiieerrr" Frank moaned quietly to himself as I grind against his rock solid bulge.

"Is this what you wanted?" I thrust again, feeling the pleasure take over me.

Frank nodded in submission feeling the pleasure run through him.

"Boys!! Dinner is ready" Mr. Iero shouted up from the bottom of the stairs.

Frank groaned and we both got up and fixed ourselves.

"I wish that lasted longer" Frank pouted readjusting himself .

We both went down stairs and sat around the table as Ms. Iero brought a big pot of food towards us.

"I hope you boys are hungry for curry!" She smiled laying down the pot in the middle of the table.

We started to dig in and stuffed ourselves with naan bread, rice and homemade curry. Ms. Iero asked about the usually stuff any mother would ask, school, home and family. I felt nervous even though she was so nice. I felt like I was under investigation. Frank could see my nervousness.

"Mom, stop with the questions, you're making Gerard nervous." Frank squeezed my hand and gave me a smile

"Aw, sorry Honey, I didn't mean to have that affect I'm just curious" She wiped her mouth with a tissue. "I just love seeing my little boy in love with such a lovely person like you Gerard" She ruffled Frank's hair and continue to eat.

"Thanks mom" Frank and I both turned bright red and continued to eat our dinner

-----

Hey guys! I'm really starting to run out of ideas of Frerard one shots, so I would love if anyone had any suggests? Pleassssseee Comment!! I love reading them. I hope you're enjoying these one shots

Bye

Grace ^.^