Why you nice to me- Part 5

I could feel the tension in the building when Gerard and I walked into school. People were staring at us. I kept my head down wanting the attention to not be on us anymore. I wish the school started catching on fire or something because right now I was uncomfortable with the stares. I glanced at Gerard who also had his head down. I knew that he was more nervous then me but I wouldn't blame him. He has a lot of shit to go through lately and I'm going to be by his side, helping him.

We walked towards my locker, as the school bell rang telling everyone to get to their first class.

"That was't awkward" Gerard said sarcastically while I unlocked my locker.

"I know, but I think today will be the worst of what we have to go through." I smiled at him

"I just wish everyone would fuck off and mind their own business. You know?" Gerard mumbled playing with the lock on the locker beside mine.

We both had the same class this morning, English. I wanted this morning to go as fast as possible. I wished I could just blink and the day would be over. Gerard and I would just be at home watching tv but no. We have to go through this hell hole first and get judged by these small minded pricks, who laugh at anyone who's not following the trend.

In English, I could feel Mark's stare on me. I could hear his knuckles crack behind me. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to intimidate Gerard and I, it was definitely working on me. Gerard on the other hand wouldn't give a shit if a death sentence slapped him in the face. Gerard was used to standing up for himself, the only difference now is that he doesn't have 4 guys behind him backing him up, instead he has a wimpy little freak that can't throw a punch to save his life, literally.

The bell soon rang and everyone starting packing up, getting ready for their next class.

"You two are fucking dead at lunch" Mark whispered in my ear as he walked past and out of the classroom. I could feel my heart jump into my throat.

"Ready?" Gerard asked smiling weakly at me as we made our way out of the room.

For the first half of the day, you could see that I was paranoid. I knew school work wasn't my priority right now, but it never is. All I could think in my mind was how the hell our we going to avoid Mark for the rest of our lives? He's either going to kill us before I leave this school or I move to a different county. I preferred the second option. If Gerard was going with me, of course.

Lunch soon came around and I sat in my usual place waiting for Gerard to come into the cafeteria. I kept looking around to see any sign of red, but all I saw were peasants what I mean by peasants I meant students. I was starting to get nervous because Mark did not stop staring at me from were he was having lunch and I knew if Gerard chickened out and went home, I would be leaving this building a dead man. Well, boy, I'm a sad excuse of a man. 15 minutes into lunch, still no sign. By this time I was pretty much designing my grave.

Frank Iero

A fucking nightmare of a person

May he rot in hell

That sounds about right. I can see it now. It's raining and the only person who's at my funeral is my sad excuse of a mother. Pretending to care like she always does. Maybe Gerard would be there, in the background hiding behind a tree because he's too fucking chicken to be around me when people are around us.

I take out my sandwich and tuck into it. I might as well enjoy my last meal while I can. I'm finished one half of my sandwich when I see Gerard walking in his red hair in a mess on top of his head. I can feel my hope raising. I watch as he walks towards me, but he's not slowly down and he's turning. What? Are you serious? He walks past my table and heads straight for Mark and the assholes. After all we have been through he still goes back to him. I look over but I can't see anything, my vision is blurry. Am I crying? I look down, wipe my eyes. Fuck, I am crying, did Gerard really mean that much to me? I wipe the tears away and continue to eat my sandwich slowly. I try to comprehend what just happened, when suddenly the smell of smoke swept past me and Gerard sits down in front of me. Smiling. What the fuck is going on?

"Hey" He grins taking out his lunch.

I kept my head down, well aware that my eyes are probably red from crying .

"Hey" I mumbled.

"What's up?" Gerard takes a bit out of his sandwich.

"Just designing my grave, you?" I nod towards the piece of paper on the table

"Oh, I just sorted things out with Mark." I looked up in confusion.

"What?"

"Yeah, I was thinking through Chemistry how could I make him leave us alone. He's always threatening us with shit like he did with you this morning. Then I thought I was have something to hold against him." Gerard giggled. "I remember he told me he had a fling with a teacher last year an-"

"What teacher?" I asked suddenly curious with this gossip.

"Ms. Williams." Gerard leaned over and whispered.

"They were fucking?" I gasped

Gerard nodded smugly "Doggy style over her desk and everything, so I told him that if doesn't leave me alone I will tell"

"Gerard, that won't do anything. Obviously the principal is not going to believe you" I leaned back unimpressed.

"You don't think I know that! Jeez Frank! Let me explain, so when they were fucking like two rabbits last year Mark sent my a photo of him doing doggy style on her desk, the best thing about it. She looking right into the camera, the slut." I looked over at Mark who was playing with his food staring down at the table.

"I'm impressed Gerard." I smiled feeling a ton lift off my shoulders.

We continued to eat our lunch and giggle like two little girls who are talking about their crush. I felt like Gerard I could hang out and not wait for some shit to happen anymore. Gerard continued babbling about random shit, of course I wasn't listening. I just kept nodding but he was so beautiful and happy. I never really saw him this happy. His hazel eyes light up as he talked and the sunlight shone on his crazy red hair. His lips were cut from him biting them. He smelt of smoke and coffee. When he laughed he made my heart jump. Was I falling in love with him? Right then and there I just wanted to climb over the table and make out with him crazy but I think that would just cause a series of more problems if I did that. So I waited.

After lunch I was pretty much vibrating with excitement waiting for school to end because then Gerard and could go home and do stuff. When I mean stuff, I mean kinky winky stuff. I sound such a loser but I don't even care anymore!

Gerard and I walked home like usual but this time, hand in hand. Gerard wouldn't get his hands off me, he couldn't control himself when walking home but I couldn't say shit because I was doing the exact same.

When we finally reach my room we went ape shit on each other. Gerard's tongue was in my mouth, our hands everywhere on each other. There was no intimacy. Passion, yes it was fucking fiery. Gerard straddled me on my bed sucking on my neck, his hands in my hair. I was in paradise. I had to be, I had this amazing hot guy on me. Going crazy on me? A loser like me? We made out for hours until were we exhausted, we ended up under the covers just snuggling. Gerard on my chest while I played with his hair. I was happy. He was happy. No one could ruin it for us. There was no sex just lust. We didn't need sex to appreciate each other. There's no doubt in my mind that we will in the future but right now, making out and snuggling seem to be just perfect for us. I loved holding Gerard in my arms, I loved his hair tickling my chin. I love the feeling of this warm breath hitting off my arm. I love the way he played with my hand absentmindedly. I love everything to do with him. This was the old Gerard I used to know, the one that cared. He was back, and he was in my arms. For good.

_________________

So this is the final chapter of "Why you nice to me?"! I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did :D PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS? WAS IT WHAT YOU EXPECTED? DID YOU LIKE THE ENDING ?! I love writing for you guys I really do :3 If anyone else wants me to write more frerard I will gladly :) Thank you for taking the time out for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot.

Grace ^.^