Explain What You Mean Mr. Way

I gave out the brief to the art assignment throughout the class. I heard moans and groans as the students realized what the paper consisted of.

"Alright, this is worth 40% of you're over all mark. So I want a proper effort" I walked around the class. "I want you to create something that means something to you. I know this might sound easy and yes it would be if it was just on canvas but it's not." I looked Frank waiting for a smart reply from him but I only noticed his chair was empty. "I also want you to write me an essay, a short one, on what you created, what does it represents" I leaned back on my desk looking around to see if anyone looked confused.

The bell rang and everyone scurried up and gathered their belongings.

"The assignment is due in 4 weeks" I shouted over the noise of everyone leaving.

I was relieved that it was my last class of the week. This week has been so hard with school and personal life. I felt like I was cracking under the pressure. I collapsed in my chair blowing my red hair out of my face. I looked over to the pile of sheets that I still had to correct and that I was dreading to correct from the last results I got off the class. Right now, I needed to blow off some steam. I got up and loosened my tie, opening the first button on my shirt when my classroom door opened. Who comes strolling in, Mr. Iero.

"Mr. Iero, You're a tad bit late" I crossed arms admiring Frank new lip piercing.

"Yeah, one of the guys told me that I have to collect something for a new assignment?" Frank bit his lip, giving shivers down my spine.

"Uh..Yes. You do" I shook my head and looked around on my desk moving papers out of the way to find the brief.

"Here, this is worth 40%" I handed to him

I rolled up my sleeves feeling like the room got 500 times hotter.

Frank glanced over the sheet and peered over the sheet to me

"What the fuck? What's with the essay. It's not fucking English"

"I know you Frank, you're good at art. I realized that along time ago but I don't thing you have any meaning behind you're work." I stood up walking closer to him.

"I don't know what you mean....Gerard" Frank tugged on his lip ring dropping his school bag on the ground.

"You need to explain why you create what you created." I explained not keeping the intense eye contact.

"I think you're wrong" Frank walked closer to me. Too close for a student and teacher. "I show meaning. You just don't look deep enough" Frank was whispering in my ear at this point, his hand tugging on my tie.

I swallowed hard and felt sweating drip down my brow. I felt Frank pecking my neck and trailing his hand down his chest.

"I-I can't do this" I said brushing him off me

"I'm wondering could you explain to me meaning in something that you create, Gerard" Frank, once again, bit his lip

Fuck it.

I stood up quickly and walked over to the door locking it.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to touch you like this" I said in a low tone massaging his growing bulge. Frank whimpered, melting into my arms.

"You like that Frank?"

"Y-yes Mr.Way" Hearing him say my name like that I lost it.

I pushed Frank against my desk, making him bend over it. I undid his trousers and pulled them down leaving his bottom half naked. I spread his cheeks apart and brought my wet finger to it massaging it in.

"Ohhh yeah" Frank moaned

"You want me to finger you Frankie?" I asked teasing him

"Please Mr.Way"

I slowly entered my finger, feeling his tight grip around me. I went deeper and deeper wanting to hit the jackpot

"Ohhh fuckk" Frank yelled

"Bingo" I smirked to myself

I entered in more fingers making sure to stretch him out. One finger, two fingers, three fingers.

"Are you ready?" I grabbed Frank's hair and whispered in his ear.

"Yes Mr.Way" He breathed out

I covered my dick in spit making sure it was lubed up and ready. I lined up and slowly pushed my way through. I could hear Frank gasp and grip the desk as I entered. I stayed there for awhile making sure he was comfortable.

"Mr.Way?" Frank asked quietly

"Hmmm?"

"Please fuck me hard" Frank moaned

I pulled out and thrust in hard, feeling pleasure take over my body. I sped up my hips wanting Frank to scream.

I raised my hand and slapped Frank's pale cheek

"Oh fuck" Frank shouted

"You like that Frankie? You like your teacher teaching you a lesson?" I gritted my teeth

"Oh yes" I slapped Frank again and again making his ass red and raw.

The desk began to shake as Frank held on tight to it.

"I'm g-gunna c-cuuummm, jerk me off!" Frank shouted

I grabbed his dick getting my thrusting and jerking in beat. I felt Frank starting to tense. I could feel a knot developing in my stomach.

"Ohhh fuu"

"Fuck meeee" Frank cried out in pleasure as his cum covered my floor.

We both stayed there for awhile catching out breaths. I slowly got up feeling light headed. Frank pulled up his trouser and shirt.

"Now do you know what I mean by explaining what you create?" I said out of breath, zipping up my jeans

"Yeah, I do" Frank smiled picking up his bag and walking towards the door

"Don't forget your brief" I handed Frank the sheet

"Thanks Mr. Way" Frank walked out

"No problem Frank" I sighed pushing back my hair.