Spin the Bottle

I have started the sequel to " I Need You to Stay" which means I won't be writing frerard one shots as often but I will still be writing them. Please comment if you want a certain type of one shot please. I hope you enjoy.

The bottle spun around, my heart was beating out of my chest. I hated parties. Why did Frank bring me here. It's okay for him, he gets along with everyone with his charm. Me on the other hand, not so much. I think I'm the most awkward person around. When I try to carry out a conversation it's even worse. All I usually do is listen to other people's conversation and nod along. I stay quiet that way I can't get a panic attack.

Right now felt like I was going to have a heart attack.  As the bottle slowed down my heart sped up. Everyone started giggling as the bottle drew to a stop. I sighed of relief when it landed it on Lucy. She got up slowly and made her way to the closet with Jake. When Jake closed the door everyone turned back to the bottle.

I wanted to leave now.

But I knew Frank would start saying shit.

It was Frank's turn to spin the bottle and in a way I wanted it to land on me.

I knew Frank wasn't a virgin. The whole school knew that. He stole girl's hearts even if he didn't want to. People accept him for who he was but he didn't give a shit.

Him and I were close since kindergarten. We lived across the road from each other and our Moms were best friends. It was inevitable that we were going to become best friends.

I might like him a bit more than he likes me though. I have developed a crush on him over the years. I don't think he knows I'm gay. I could never pick the right moment to say it to him. The only person that knows I'm gay is Mom. I didn't even tell her. She found out some how. She said "It gave it away the way I looked at Frank".

So here I was in this awkward situation where Frank is spinning the bottle and all the girls are getting ready. I looked over at one girl who had her fingers crossed. Jealousy grew within me.

The bottle slowed down, my gut wrenched making butterflies explode in my stomach. The head of the bottle slowly landed between me and the chair beside me. I looked up to see Frank smirk at me and giving me a nod toward the empty bedroom. All the girls frowned and sighed angrily at me.

I slowly got up feeling my face getting warmer. My hands starting to shake.

Frank followed me into the room, and closed the door behind him. I could hear murmurs coming from the group as he did.

I sat on the bed staring at my hands. I could feel Frank's weight on the bed beside me.

"We don't have to do anything" Frank smiled crossing his legs on the bed

I nodded afraid that my voice would shake if I spoke.

"Tonight was fun, I didn't expect this to happen." Frank said staring at the wall opposite us

"I thought it would land on Jenny" I whispered

"Yeah, I'm glad it didn't. She's so clingy after the fuck. She wants cuddles and kisses and calls after. I'm not into her that much" Frank scratched his nose

"If you had a choice to kiss one of the girls out there, who would you pick?" Frank turned towards me, he smelled so good.

I shook my head knowing the answer but not saying anything.

"Come on, tell me. I tell you everything" Frank nudged me

"I'm not interested in any of them out there." I said still not looking up from my hands.

"You want to know something?" Frank said quietly

I nodded

"I'm jealous Lucy got Jake. I wanted him, he's a good kisser" I looked up in shock

"What?" He noticed my reaction "I like boys as well" Frank smiled

I felt so angry that Jake kissed Frank, even though Frank isn't mine.

Frank leaned in, his lips to my ear. He breath on my neck.

"I know you're secret" Frank whispered

He leaned back and looked at my lips. He brought his fingers up to them. His cold fingers brushing of them.

He leaned in and touched his lips off mine bringing tingles through my body.

He brought his hands around my neck pressing our lips together, making me moan instantly. He climbed on top of me making me lean back on the bed. Our tongues playing with each other.

"Guys you're time is up!" A guy banged on the door making us both stop and take deep breaths

"We will continue this at the next sleepover" Frank smirked biting my lips and slowly getting off me.