Bobby No!!

Frank couldn't sit still. I never saw him so excited in my life before. He was a little 10 year old waiting to get on the biggest roller coaster in the theme park. He was cute, I loved him like this. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Stop fidgeting, you're making me nervous" I glanced over putting my hand on his lap. He looked over at me with the biggest grin on his face. I thought his cheeks were going to tear apart. 

I flicked my indicator on and looked left and right before steering right. We were getting close to the dog pound.The closer we got the more fidgeting Frank did. He wouldn't sit still. He kept looking back to see if we had everything we needed from the pet store. The dog's bed, water bowel, food bowel and toys. 

"We're nearly here" I beamed seeing the building in the distance. The dog pound was in the country side, it was a huge open space for the dog to run around free. The woman who we talked to on the phone had a family who all helped with the dog pound. They had over 20 dogs, strays, that they had to take in after  they were abandoned. 

Frank and I knew that we wanted to make a dog's life better. We didn't want one that we knew would have a better life for certain. We wanted to give a dog a second chance at life. Frank and I have had numerous fights about the type of dog we would want to adopt. Frank loves small dogs, like Chihuahua and Terriers but I love big dogs, not even that big but like a Labrador.   We settle to get a medium size dog.

The second I parked the car Frank raced out of the car and ran up to the front door of the house, he tapped his foot waiting for me to get out of the car. 

"Could you be any slower?" Frank huffed crossing his arms

"Will you calm down?" I smiled to myself walking over to Frank. 

We both took a deep breath and knocked on the door. We could here barking inside, assuming it was their own family dog. 

"Shush Riley!!" A women's voice shouted from inside.

Frank and I looked at each other with excitement.

The door opened to a middle aged women with grey curly wild hair. Behind her was a big dog, mixed breed hiding behind her leg.

"Welcome! You two must be Frank and Gerard?" She quizzed 

"Yep, Gerard, Frank" I pointed to who was who.

"Great, Come on back and we'll get started to see who will be joining your family today" She lead us around the house in the back. Where there was gates and a huge field that was sectioned off. 

"Now here we are. We have to sectioned off the field because some dogs don't get on very well with others and then the little ones are scared of the big ones." She explained leaning on the fence. 

I looked over at Frank, he looked like he was in shock from all the dogs. I think his body is not able for the for the excitement so I think he just shut down. I looked across the field to see each section had different sizes. There was small, medium and large. I looked over at the top right as that's where the medium dogs were. 

"We want a medium size dog" I told the woman 

"Okie dokie, I'll bring you over here then" She gestured us to follow as we went along the fence. 

She took us to the top corner right and opened the gate for us to meet the dogs. I let Frank in first knowing he was dying to get inside. When we went in all the dog came to us jumping all over the place, barking like mad. We were both overwhelmed with the love we were getting with these dogs.

"Can we get them all?" Frank giggled as he was on the ground getting licked by all the dogs jumping on them.

I looked over in the corner to see one dog who was alone. I walked over to see him looking up at me. He was hairy with these big brown eyes and floppy ears. 

"That little one is only 7 months old, he only came to us last week so he is still a little shy" The women noticed I  was taking interest.

I bent down to see him slowly cautiously walking over to me. 

"Is it a boy or girl?" I asked trying to encourage the dog to come over. 

"A boy" She smiled sweetly down at him.

I rubbed him lightly feeling him shake with nervousness. His big brown eyes looking up at me, I felt like my heart was being melted. His soft hair caressing my hand as I stroked down his back. 

"He's perfect" I whispered.

"He's nervous now but no doubt he'll grow out of that"

"Frank come here" I looked back to see his trying to get up with all the dogs still jumping up on him. 

"Awh" Frank came behind my back.

"Isn't he cute?" I asked looking behind my shoulder.

"I think he has a liking for you two" The woman chuckled as both Frank and I rubbed his belly. 

"I think we'll take him" Frank said scratching the back of the dog's ear. 

"Alright, bring him along and I'll get the paper work." We both stood up and coast the dog into Frank's arms. 

For the next couple of weeks, Bobby, that's what we ended up calling the dog, destroyed anything valuable in our apartment. Whether he was peeing on it, chewing it, drooling on it or just shitting on it. We spent most of our time chasing after him or cleaning up after him. 

"Bobby!! Give it back!" Frank shouted as bobby ran out of our bedroom.

"What does he have now?" I chucked as I cooked dinner. 

"Nothing" Frank mumbled running around the couch after Bobby.  

I looked down to see Bobby had a bright pink rubber thing in his mouth. 

"Come here Bobby!" I shouted cheerfully tapping my thighs to coast him. He looked at Frank and then at me and ran towards me with full power. 

"Gerard! No!" Frank groaned as I reached for what was in Bobby's mouth. 

"What the fuck" I looked surprised to see what was in my hand.

"Ugh" Frank squeezed his eyes shut and brought his hands to head

"I didn't know you had a pink dildo?" I said looking intensely at the rubber object in my hand. 

"Don't study it!" Frank slapped it out of my hand.

I looked down at Bobby who was panting at the two of us.

"When did you get that?" I asked as Frank walked back into the bedroom.

"When you went to visit your mom" Frank said putting the dildo back into the night stand. 

"I was only gone for two weeks!" I smiled finding Frank's embarrassment hilarious.

" I know! I was horny okay!?!?!" Frank turned red.

"Okay, okay. Maybe I just don't satisfy you anymore" I said jokingly.

"Well you don't" Frank said quietly.

"What?" I asked walking towards him

"Since we got Bobby we don't" 

"But that's because-" 

"I know, because Bobby will wake up or he'll know what we are up to or ruin the mood" Frank gestured to Bobby coming into the room. 

"I'm sorry Frankie." I walked closer to him. "How about we move Bobby's bed outside for tonight and I fuck your brains out all during the night? Would that satisfy you?" I whisper tracing my finger up and down his neck.

"Yes" Frank gulped.

"Good" I purred.

For that night Bobby slept outside our door to listen to the moans, groans and dirty talk of Frank Iero. 

_________ 

I hoped you enjoyed this short story, it's light. Please continue to vote and comment! Tell me what else you would like me to write! 

Grace ^.^