This is How Gerard Way Made me Gay

I looked up from my notebook to see him bent over his desk, drawing again. His long hair fell around him hiding his face. I could stare at him forever.

"Frank Iero!" The teacher shouted

"Hmm?" I shook my head directing my attention to her.

"Tell the class what I was just saying?" She smirked at me knowing I didn't hear anything.

"Ummm.." I looked down but in the corner of my eye I could Gerard was now turned around and looking at me. I could feel my face going more red as seconds past.

"That's what I thought, focus on the work Iero" She turned back around to the board and carried on with the lesson. I could feel Gerard's stare burning into my skin. I didn't dare to look up. I kept doodling in my notebook pretending to write down notes until he turned around.

The class ended and it was lunch time. Everyone hurried to the cafeteria while I went to my locker. I opened it gathering my books I needed for next period. I grabbed my headphones and lunch and slowly made my way to the cafeteria. I looked around in the huge room to see any free tables. I walked towards the back and placed my lunch on the empty table. I put on my headphones and turned up my music loud not wanting to hear anyone.

I could see Gerard from where I sat. I only saw him with two friends, one with huge hair and the other with black glasses. I smiled as I noticed how tiny his teeth were when he started laughing.

You are probably wondering why don't I just go over there and introduce myself. Why don't I just sit with them. I wish I could do that. Whenever I try and get the courage to get up and go over there, these thoughts always go over in my mind. "What if they don't like me?" "What if I trip and fall flat on my face" and so on. For the past year I have had my eye on Gerard, I know that sounds bad but it's not. I don't mean to be... Weird and creepy. I realized last year I was growing feeling for Gerard Way. Don't ask me why. I have no idea what brought these feelings, but I can not shake them. I have tried to go out with girls to take my mind off of him, but he just goes through my mind all the time.

A couple of months ago I gave up trying to fight them. I just hope that my feelings will just wear off or something. Every night I usually jerk off to him, I imagine him riding me and I come hard. If I try jerking off to anything else my mind usually wanders to him or I don't come.

Here I am, just a normal day in school, stalking Gerard and trying not to make it obvious.

I stare at my lunch knowing I'm not hungry and stuff the rest of my sandwich back the bag. When I feel a tap on my shoulder. I pull down my headphones and turn around to see Gerard sitting down beside me. His scent hits me in the face and makes me feel like I'm melting.

"Hi" He smiles

"H-hey" I stutter feeling myself getting hot and sweaty.

"I heard that you're good at playing guitar" He rubbed his little nose with the back of his hand.

"Oh, really?" I grin widely feeling pleased that he heard it

"Yeah, I was wondering can you give me lessons? I'll pay you. I want to learn guitar but I can't afford guitar lessons. They're too expensive." Gerard explains

"Definitely" I said too quickly

Gerard smiled instantly and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Thank you, give me your phone and I'll give you my number" Gerard asked

I take out my phone and unlock it, our hands brush as I hand it to him. He typed in his number and handed back my phone.

"I'll talk to you soon then, bye" Gerard got up and walked out of the cafeteria.