Gluten Fucking Free Bread Rolls

"You're fucking unbelievable! You know that?" Gerard shouted while stirring dinner on the stove. He was wearing a pink frilly apron

"What the fuck did I do now?!" Frank raised his hands in the air

"You know what you done." Gerard put his hand on his hip.

"Do I?! Because then you would know more than me!" Frank stood up and leaned against the wall looking at Gerard.

"I told you to get me gluten free bread rolls for tonight. I told you to get me 6 of them. Do you see any?" Gerard pointed to the counter top and sighed while pushing his hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry. I'll go get them now" Frank grabbed his jacket from the chair

"Frank, forget it." Gerard said sharply

"What now." Frank pressed his fingers against his eyes wanting the fight to stop.

"You don't get it. Do you?" Gerard turned around and stared at Frank intensely.

"You told me to get bread rolls and I'm getting them now. What's the fucking problem?" Frank tapped his foot impatiently.

"NO! The point I told you this morning was so you could get them in the bakery fresh! This is the perfect example of you not listening to me. I tell you and tell you and you still forget! I slave in the kitchen all day over this fucking stove to make this special fucking organic gluten free shit. All you had to do was buy gluten fucking free bread rolls! You couldn't even do that much" Gerard shouted angrily.

"GERARD, THEY ARE JUST ROLLS. The world will not end if Kristin and Mikey don't get bread rolls with their dinner." Frank tried to calm himself down as he knew Gerard was stressed but it didn't work.

Gerard slammed the pot off the stove and pushed Frank out of the way. He raced upstairs and banged the bedroom door. Frank dropped his head in despair wishing this night was over. Frank slowly made his way up to Gerard, planning his words carefully not wanting to upset Gerard more.

"Gee...Baby...Look I-I'm sorry" Frank stared at the closed door hearing light sniffs on the other side. "I know you put a lot of effort into this dinner and I should have been more helpful. I should have got the gluten free rolls. I'm sorry" Frank waited at the door holding his breath for the response.

Gerard slowly opened the door and crashed into Frank's arms.

"I'm sorry" Gerard mumbled into Frank's shoulder.

Both of them stay like that for awhile until Gerard was emotionally stable enough to continue slaving on in the kitchen.

They went down stairs starting cooking again. Gerard bossed Frank around and Frank obeyed. He didn't have to energy to rebel against Gerard now plus it kinda turned his on being the submissive.

By the time dinner was cooked Kristin and Mikey arrived and were ready to eat. All sat down at the table Gerard brought the big pot to the table containing their dinner for the night.

"Smells delicious" Kristin smiled to Gerard

As they all dig into their dinner and made sure to compliment Gerard's effort, especially Frank.

"Are they're any bread rolls?" Mikey asked shoving a spoon into his mouth.

Frank froze and sat there with the spoon held in place. He slowly looked up to see Gerard shaking his head in disbelief. He glanced over at Frank who immediately relaxed knowing Gerard wasn't too upset.

"No. There isn't" Gerard said sharply and continued to eat

Mikey looked around wondering what did he say to bring such tension to the table.

"...ookay" and slowly started eating again.