8│A VISION IN PINK ( AND BLUE )

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇʟᴀɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴀ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ɪɴ
ᴘɪɴᴋ ( & ʙʟᴜᴇ ) ꒱

❝ DO I HAVE TO GIVE YOU
KIDS THE SEX TALK? ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

(The image is inspiration for Dolores' dress) 

Dolores and Five waited outside while Vanya went to speak with Luther, which left the two teenagers to lean against the car as the minutes slowly ticked by. There was an odd silence that surrounded them, filled with untold secrets and memories that— for the first time since they met— went unshared. The brunette shifted uncomfortably and her hand rose to play with the necklace that rested against her blue uniform. Her husband, hearing the noise of metal against metal, looked over in slight surprise. "You. . . still wear it?"

"Of course I do." Her tone matched his, caught off guard by the fact that he'd think she wouldn't. "I would never renounce you."

Five blinked. "Well-well that's not exactly what I meant—" Of course he hadn't meant it like that (though she had every reason to do so.) "—but wouldn't it have been easier to take it off?"

"Of course not," Dolores replied instantly, and then her tone softened. "It was what helped me to keep going."

"Oh."

The pair fell quiet again for a few moments before the girl broke it this time with a slight smirk playing on her lips. "How does it feel to be married to an older woman?"

The boy rolled his eyes. "I'd be able to answer that question a lot more accurately if you told me when you landed."

A playful look crossed Dolores' face, causing him to give her a slightly wary one in return. It was never a good sign when his wife was. . . planning something. She shook her head. "Never mind that. You wanna know what I can do now that I'm taller than you?"

He eyed her suspiciously. ". . .No?"

"I think you do," she disagreed easily before the mischievous expression returned full-force. The brunette turned abruptly away from the car to face her husband. She put both of her hands on his shoulders before she pushed him roughly against the warm metal.

Five's breath caught in his throat as he stared at her with wide eyes as the girl lifted her hand. She tangled it in his hair while she kept the other firmly on his shoulder. Using her newfound height to her advantage, she used her hand to tilt his head back as she pressed her body against his before she placed her lips on his.

Instead of the passionate kiss he expected, though, her lips were soft and gentle as they moved against his in contrast to what her actions had suggested. The hand on the boy's shoulder slid down to his waist as she tugged him against her in a display of possessiveness she'd never shown before. And— oh, god, Five hoped she would never stop.

Before Dolores could continue what she'd had planned, a crashing sound from behind (and above) them. The pair to jumped apart, red-faced and panting slightly as they looked around to pinpoint the sound. Looking up, they saw a new hole in the expanse of brick with Luther's face peering out of it. The brunette sighed. "Damn it, Luther."

Five couldn't help but agree with her words as he casually ran his fingers through his hair in an effort to make himself presentable. He dropped his efforts as Vanya came storming out of the building. Sliding his hands in his pockets, the boy gave her a sarcastic look. "Well, that clearly went well. You ready to go?"