Chapter Twenty - FRIENDS

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Twenty ₊˚.༄
FRIENDS

song guide ♬  why ~ shawn mendes♬

*✮ .. ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ .  . ° .•

Phoibe Evadine laid in bed gazing up at the ceiling of her dorm becoming bored with the sight of the dark wood planks above her.

Most nights she could count on her imagination and endless story ideas to drift into a calm sleep. Tonight was not most nights.

It was her first night back at Hogwarts and there had already been complications.

Most of her dormmates were having a sleepover in the common room to help make the first years feel welcome. It was odd to Phoibe that it felt like she was almost pushed out of the arrangement as they gave her unreadable expressions and flimsy excuses of why she should sleep in her own bed.

She decided that the idea was silly after some reflection and it must have been some displaced paranoia. The truth was the brunette was worried about Pandora Lestrange as she was staying over night in the hospital wing due to her burn. It wasnt too severe for Madam Pomfrey to handle.
Hopefully, she would be healed by tommorow morning.

The Ravenclaw was still in shock over the evening's events at the welcome back party. It was no secret Muliciber, a slytherin in her year, had always loved to torment others. He revelled in it, and though his targets were usually muggleborns Phoibe presumed he had chosen Pandora to get Regulus' attention.

Regulus.

Phoibe rolled over on to her side trying to rid the images of him from her brain. She knew she shouldn't, it was extremely unfair, but as soon as Regulus had drew his wand threatingly this evening she was transported back to the day in the library where Peyton was injured. And though it remained clear the blonde boy did not care about her anymore it did not suddenly excuse Regulus' actions from the past. She had been around in circles debating for hours. On one hand he was standing up to Muliciber, a bully, but in the next he was stooping to his level causing him to be carted off to the hospital wing.

But could she really be angry at him for that? She was close to drawing her own wand and probably would have if Pandora had not dug her hand into the brunettes arm in pain from her burn.

So maybe cursing Mulicber was not the worse offense, in fact it was well deserved looking at the situation logically. So why couldn't Phoibe shake away the feeling?

Maybe it was due to a certain somebody emmitimg a coldness through out the room.

Odette Greengrass was still awake.