Chapter Fifteen - TOO CURIOUS

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Fifteen ₊˚.༄
TOO CURIOUS

song guide ♬  super trooper ~ abba  ♬

*✮ .. ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ .  . ° .•

The wind of the night whistled quietly as the curtains, hung from Phoibe Evadine's window, had risen and fallen. The brunette rolled over in bed unable to let sleep embrace her. The witch had far to much on her mind to even consider closing her eyes.

She did not know quite how to feel.

And that was Regulus Black's fault entirely.

He had been kind to her today, there was no denying the way he had offered her comfort in Florean Fortescue's ice cream parlour, with sweet words and deciding to hold her close, no matter how stiff he seemed to be at first.

However, Phoibe felt rather guilty for it, because even if Peyton Greengrass tore out her heart, and shredded it to pieces by snogging Talia Abbot in Diagon Alley and Merlin knows where else,  she still felt a sense of loyalty to him. A loyality that was screaming at her that making friends with his previous bully was unforgivable and low. Not to mention flashes of bawling muggleborns invading her mind that she had seen at the hands of Regulus himself made her question whether his morals had changed or hers. It was hard to believe he was no longer a bully yet it was seemingly true at the same time.

Phoibe Evadine was going to have to come to terms with the fact that Regulus Black was not as bad as she thought.

She let out a sigh throwing off her covers before letting her feet hit the soft carpet floor. The brunette walked over to the ajar window gazing out into the distance. If she squinted she could make out a few glowing dots in the distance over the trees that were coming from lit candles in the Lestrange Manor. She wondered if one of them illuminated the room of Regulus but quickly brushed the thought off as the a night chill made her shiver.

Phoibe then grasped a blanket wrapping it around her before deciding to leave her chambers as she could not sleep anyway. The sun had not yet risen so she was puzzled to hear a ruckus from behind the kitchen door as she reached it. Her breath paused for a moment suspecting an intruder but she relaxed recognising her little brother's muffled voice from behind it. She clicked open the door peering through. She saw that Maxwell had an ordinary household broom that he was pretending to fly before he dismounted it.

"Will Maxwell Evadine make it?" He questioned himself putting on as deep of a voice is he could muster and using the end of the broom as if it were a microphone. "Is he about to make quidditch history catching a snitch that fast?"