Chapter Seventeen - HYPOTHETICALLY

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Seventeen ₊˚.༄
HYPOTHETICALLY

song guide ♬ would it kill you if we kissed? ~ heather june

Once again let's keep in mind that theres some unreliable narrating going on here haha

*✮ .. ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ .  . ° .•

Regulus Black did not know how much longer his patience would last. All he wanted was to hop onto a broom and beat Sirius' team into a pulp. The raven haired boy playing cards with Kreacher, had clutched them so tightly they began to warp. He glanced to his right and sure enough Sirius was still staring at him amongst his silly group of friends.

Regulus was surprised he was even looking at him at all. Amongst their time staying at Hogwarts over the past two years Sirius had barely talked to him. Granted their were a few moments in the previous term that Sirius had tried to engage him in an effort to salvage whatever had been left of their relationship, but Regulus was not interested. Every time he saw Sirius Black the wizard was reminded how he would never fit in especially not with the self proclaimed marauders of all people. But the displacement he felt ran deeper than that. Though he thought Sirius betrayed him in many ways Regulus knew he was not entirely innocent either, despite what he outwardly claimed.

The younger brother had adopted the exact kind of blood purist attitudes to the extreme of Severus Snape, someone who Sirius had openly hated for years. Regulus had bullied and tormented so many people and doubted whether Sirius could truly ever forgive him for that.

It was complicated to say the least about how Regulus felt about his brother, though he is certain that the longer time passes, the less he despises Sirius and the more he loathes himself.

But he would never forget his brother abandoning him either as that memory would never absolve the last bit of hatred he had for the older boy.

Regulus' thoughts were broken by the view being blocked by a familiar willowy blonde and a short brunette. His eyes could not help but drift to Phoibe Evadine rather than Pandora Lestrange as she loomed over him eyebrows quirked and arms folded.

And it was a little cute?

Regulus figured he still was suffering with the after effects of his concussion after being hit with a bludger.

"Ready to play Reg?" Pandora asked drawing his attention to her.

"Finally." Regulus got to his feet grasping his broom from the grass Kreacher following suit.

"Not quite yet." Phoibe added. "The game isn't going to start until Estelle and James are back."

Regulus sighed in annoyance but a few moments later the Gryffindor and Slytherin emerged from the woods rather awkwardly distanced. It seemed whatever conversation that happened between them had not gone so well.