Chapter Twenty One - DISTRACTED

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Twenty One ₊˚.༄
DISTRACTED

song guide ♬ sweet talk ~ saint motel♬

*✮ .. ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ .  . ° .•

Phoibe Evadine sat propped up with a book in the almost empty great hall. She had felt restless in her dorm. All the girls she roomed with had still been quite cold to her and the witch figured Odette Greengrass had something to do with it. In fact, the brunette thought that the fellow Ravenclaw had spread her dislike for Phoibe around the school. Luckily, Pandora, who was currently sitting beside her, had returned from the hospital wing which had helped her feel a lot less lonely in the early hours of the morning.

"I can't wait to get to potions tomorrow." Pandora grinned. "Slughorn is getting the whole year together for a lesson. It must be important."

"Yes it's unusual." Phoibe agreed retiring her book a pulling out a few pages of parchment she had scribbled on. "I have something for the Quibbler."

Pandora excitedly snatched up the paper her eyes widening at its contents.

"You-" She beamed. "You got an interview with Newt Scamander!"

"We got an interview." Phoibe corrected grinning back at the blonde, glad that she could lift her spirits after her restrictive stay with Madam Pomfrey.

"How did you..." Pandora trailed. "He usually doesn't do interviews. Only likes writing his books nowadays."

"Well my Aunt gave me his address and I figured if I wrote to him hopefully he would reply. I really wasn't expecting him to though, I must admit."

"It says here he wants us to come to his cottage!" Pandora exclaimed before her smile fell. "But we aren't allowed to leave the grounds or Hogsmeade."

"I already asked Flitwick and he said as long as I could find a member of staff to accompany us we can go. So I asked Hagrid."

"Oh merlin thank you Phoibe!" The blonde crushed the girl into a hug. "This is going to be the perfect article to kickstart the Quibbler I know it!"

"That's the idea Dory." Phoibe replied.

This is what she had needed, time alone with her best friend to work on a project they both believed in, furthering the knowledge of every reader. It was exactly the task to let her worries over what everyone thought of her fade.

"I'm just so excited! When do we go?" Pandora asked.

"The weekend after next."

"In that case we should probably refresh our minds on his greatest works to be fully prepared."