Chapter Five - KISS WITH A FIST

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Five ₊˚.༄
KISS WITH A FIST

song guide ♬ kiss with a fist ~ florence & the machine ♬

.

AN/ it only took five chapters but they are finally going to interact now haha.
.

*✮ .. ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ .  . ° .•

Phoibe Evadine would like to say she despised the punishment her father had given her. Not because she thought it was actually deserved after soaring across the skies on the back of an enchanted motorcycle with leather jacket wearing boy. No. She wished she could have despised it because that prospect would have made a far more interesting story than what she was currently doing.

Her father's grounding had been extended from her home to the meadow, and for Phoibe, only being able to spend time in two of her favourite places was hardly something she felt the need to rebel against. And since two nights ago with the hours she had spent with Estelle and the Marauders that was all she could think about.

When could she- when would she next break the rules?

Her answer came that Sunday afternoon as she tended to the rose bush of her beloved meadow. The light trickled through the surrounding trees casting intricate shadows across the bushes of flowers making them look as if they glowed with flecks of glitter and gold. She had Sirius' Walkman, kindly leant to her still, and was making the most of it before she would have to return it to him in September. Phoibe had become quite fond of the artist Elton John as he blasted through the earmuffs she had learnt to be named headphones.

Admittedly, Phoibe had never been too interested in music. Of course she had been classically trained on the piano due to her parents wishes but the stroke of her fingers against the keys to create a melody seemed rather dull compared to the Muggle music she had recently been exposed to. She noticed their songs were quite frank and anecdotal but still often included words that
she didn't understand. She figured she would ask her muggle born friend Allegra Bristlenet about them on her return to Hogwarts as Phoibe's owl privellages had been taken away for the rest of the summer as part of her punishment.

Because of this she also had not seen Pandora in three days unable to organise a meeting but had left a note on the tree in the meadow to explain the situation detailing to ask Estelle if she needed anymore information.

Phoibe continued to trim and ply at the rose bush making sure in was not over growing too much. She also was searching for the perfect one to clip and take home to her father like he had asked so he could give it to her mother.

Phoibe admired how in love her parents seemed to be, especially when she discovered that they did not have the most romantic start to their tale. The idea of an arranged marriage hardly caressed the heart of Phoibe Evadine nor her parents around her age. But the wedding was set for after they had graduated Hogwarts and being from high standing Pure blood families her parents did their duty. They said their vows at the beginning of summer and by September they had fallen for each other like the autumn.