Chapter Fourteen - DON'T LOOK

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Fourteen ₊˚.༄
DON'T LOOK

song guide ♬ traitor ~ olivia rodrigo ♬

*✮ .. ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ .  . ° .•

It was late afternoon when the sun slowly started drifting down and setting on Diagon Alley. Window panes reflected gold and orange to match the sporadic colours splashed across the gradually dimming sky, the cobble stone streets were much less busy than a few hours before, a part from a few teenagers walking towards Florean Fortescue' Ice-cream Parlour.

The cool air swept up Phoibe Evadine's arms as she had not thought to bring a jacket and she quickly became jealous of her best friend Pandora Lestrange who was sporting a light blue jumper.

"Bea your getting goosebumps. " The blonde pointed out giggling. "I'll never understand how you get cold so easily." She turned to the tall raven haired boy also accompanying them. "Reg, you'll lend her your cloak won't you?"

"Only if Evadine asks me nicely." Regulus replied and though the request was rather reasonable Phoibe shot it down.

"I'd rather stay cold."

"Suit yourself Roses." The boy shrugged.

The trailed on a little further halting as the finally reached the outside of the parlour that had a large green and white striped canopy hanging outside over the doorway.

"You two go on in. I've got to wait for Lanesia."

"We can wait with you." Pandora offered kindly.

"Maybe just you? I dont think I can bare my Aunt spotting Black, she thinks he's my boyfriend." Phoibe whispered back cringing.

Pandora nodded in understanding. "Regulus would you mind seeing if the have any applecrumble ice cream ready in there? Sometimes they have to cook it up before people can order it and would really love some."

"Sure Pan." The wizard agreed politely and Phoibe thought it was rather odd how he could actually fulfill an action with out arguing.

Once the boy vanished inside and was out of ear shot Pandora spoke up again. "I think if you told Regulus about the boyfriend thing he'd play along."

This made the brunette burst into hysterics and when the other witch seemed confused she stopped abruptly. "Wait you're not kidding?" Phoibe scrunched up her nose.