Chapter Four - THE FRONT PAGE

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Three₊˚.༄
THE FRONT PAGE

song guide♬ midnight memories~ one direction ♬♬ unchained melody~ the righteous brothers ♬♬ don't go breaking my heart~ elton john ft kiki dee ♬

song guide
♬ midnight memories~ one direction ♬
♬ unchained melody~ the righteous brothers ♬
♬ don't go breaking my heart~ elton john ft kiki dee ♬

Thank you to prongsxwolfstarr for lending me your veritaserum truth or dare idea hehe we love it when characters can't lie. Also if you haven't checked out her James Potter fic Falling Star then you should!!

°¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

Phoibe Evadine knew she was in trouble and if she had any common sense she would keep her mouth closed. Unfortunately, due to spending the last twelve hours with the Marauders, more specifically Sirius Black, any common sense Phoibe Evadine previously possessed had been beaten out of her.

"I wore a helmet..." Phoibe said looking up at her father who's face was contorted angrily and who's features only became sharper from her words.

"A FLYING MOTORCYCLE! YOU GOT ONTO A FLYING MOTORCYCLE AND ILLEGALLY RACED A HIPPOGRIFF ACROSS MUGGLE AIRSPACE."

"With a helmet, don't forget the helmet part." Sirius reminded.

"You! You." Her father spoke in distain looking up and down the boy dressed in a black leather jacket ."You can leave this house this instant!"

Sirius looked to Phoibe who nodded to say it was okay.

"Well until next time deputy." Sirius saluted before he stood brushing himself off and apparating out of Mr Evadine's office.

"There will absolutely not be a next time." Her father stated and Phoibe tried hard not to roll her eyes.

"Start from the beginning right now." Mr Evadine ordered and Phoibe let out a breath.

"Well.."

⭒⭒⭒

The Potter Manor garden was alive with older hogwarts students, mostly Gryffindors jeering and laughing in clusters of groups under the blanket of the starry night. Music throbbed loudly from inside the open air tent.

A light breeze tugged through Phoibe's long dark hair as she was being twirled between Estelle Lestrange and Peter Pettigrew giggling. Remus Lupin also stood watching them but looked a little too exhausted to dance. She wondered how it was possible to feel so relaxed but exhilarated at the same time.