Chapter Eighteen - THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

*✮ . . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ . . ° .•

࿐໋₊Chapter Eighteen ₊˚.༄
THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

song guide ♬ I knew you were trouble ~ taylor swift ♬

*✮ .. ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮ . • °:. ₊ ° . ☆ .  . ° .•

September 1st was a day that frustrated and excited Phoibe Evadine all at the same time. She was always itching to go back to school and learn more but did not like leaving her fond new summer memories of her friends and the meadow behind.

Infact, as she recalled the night before she could not help but want to be swept into its spectacular golden sunset once more. The evening had been calm as Phoibe and her friends gathered at Allegra Bristlenet's cottage but it had not stayed that way for long as she had reminded everyone of their tradition.

Every year since their first at Hogwarts the small group of girls hiked down to the lake near by the cottage and would jump in it. Of course with every year that passed Eliza thought it would be a fun idea to venture higher up the rocks to launch into the water. Pandora and Allegra had always been so eager to agree but Phoibe was never too fond of heights in situations like such as that. It was one of the many reasons she was not a talented flyer.

Now about to start their fifth year, the girls had climbed up the small cliff. Each of the rocks jutted out far enough to almost be positioned like an extremely uneven staircase.

Phoibe Evadine would remember the deep breath she took bracing herself and the smell of the salt water, moss and trees clouding around her. She would remember her friends yanking her forwards and for a moment soaring in the air weightless before she crashed into the lake's peaceful depths.

"Why is everyone so tall?" Maxwell asked breaking Phoibe's thoughts. She was no longer in water but instead on Platform Nine and Three Quarters. It was clear her little brother had felt quite intimidated by the crowds of students hulling their trunks on to the Hogwarts Express.

Phoibe laughed. "Don't worry Max I'm sure there's plenty of first years floating around."

"Yeah I think the seventh years swallowed them." He replied. "I mean look at how tall that guy is!" Her little brother pointed to Muliciber, a beater on slytherin quiditch who towered over most people stood on the Platform.

"Actually he's in my year." Phoibe said. "And you stay away from him. He's a bully."

"Yeah, yeah..." Maxwell trailed his eyes searching through the crowd. "Can we get on the train now?" He looked to their Aunt Arabella for approval who had been lifting his trunk from the trolley to give to him.

"I don't want you to go!" Lanesia protested clinginging to Maxwell. "You're suppose to stay with me! We have fun and now it wont be fun if you gone!" Tears were falling from her face and the the auburn haired boy was caught between embarrassment and wanting to comfort his sister.