Characters and Context part 1

Manik Malhotra: A business tycoon of Manhattan U

Manik Malhotra: A business tycoon of Manhattan U.S.A. A year and a half ago he left India and permanently settled in the U.S.A. The reason is his Angel, his wife and life Nandini Malhotra. He doesn't want to lose her at any cost. He doesn't want her to know that he actually did a lot of things to keep her with him. For Nandini, he is her brute who is only good for her. However, for the outside world, he is still that perilous Manik Malhotra who only believes in power, money and domination. In his paradise, there are three people; Nandini, Manikya aka Mini Malhotra his 6 months old daughter and Rishav, Nandini's mentally challenged younger brother. However, Manik got Rishav with them for creating pressure on his in-laws. He planned that it will be wise to keep Rishav along with Nandini with him to control Venkatesh Murthy and Jaya Murthy. So that, in future they can't go against him and mislead their daughter to leave him. However, gradually, Rishav's childish brain and selfless love changed him a bit. Now, he considers him his other sincere responsibility. There are three more people in his life who are his friends since his early teenage. Aryamaan Khurana and Cabir and Dhrub Dhawan. They used to study in Panchgani boarding school till their 18 years. After that, they parted away. For so many years, all of them were oblivious of each other's existence and place. But fortunately, Manik came in touch with Aryamaan while he was planning to leave India with Nandini. Old friendship took a new form and 4 old friends of notorious 5 reunited in the U.S.A. However, it is truly said, life changes so are the meaning of friendship.

 However, it is truly said, life changes so are the meaning of friendship