Part 14

Eva St.Patrick Pov

Laying in my old room hiding from everyone. I don't know how he can say that to me. Standing looking at myself in the mirror and I sighed I went and took a shower walking out to see Dove.

"Hey" I said and she looked at me handing me a dress. "My brother is an idiot get dress where going out" she said and I smiled looking at the dress. Doing my hair and makeup I got a pair of heels then looked at myself in the mirror.

Grabbing my purse making sure I have my id and I left the room

Grabbing my purse making sure I have my id and I left the room. Coming out to meet Dove smiling at her "ooh bad bitch" I yelled and she laughed at me.

Grabbing her arm we sneaked out the castle

Grabbing her arm we sneaked out the castle. We took a car "I didn't even knew you had a car" I told Dove and she laughed at me. "I always had one only use them when we leave the area" she said and drove off to the club.

She parked right in front when we got out and someone took the car. Skipping the line "Luna" he bowed his head and I smiled. Going straight to the bar wanting a drink.

Giving one who Dove who wouldn't drink it. She keeps looking at it glancing at me she never not drinks with me. She glanced at her stomach but it quick as hell I almost didn't catch it.

Then I screamed "Shut the Fucking Front Door" I yelled "looking at Aunty baby" I said talking to her stomach. And she just giggled at me so I took both shots.

"So what did my stupid brother did" she said and looked down "at first I was just a little upset he was late to lunch and didn't even call. Then he came back and accused me of sleeping with Derek. Saying how could take my virginity when I already give it up Derek" she looked at me and her jaw dropped.

"Eva" she said her mouth gapping "it's okay my Dad always said wait until I get married. And I though he's my mate so we are and he" I shook my head taking another shot.

"I'm so sorry he's and idiot I can't believe he'll say some shit like that" she said and I shrug "I also know that Derek is a fuck face and probably got into his head" she said "I don't care he should know better I haven't been anything but honest and open since the day we've meet" I yelled so mad I didn't realize the earth below us shake.

"Woah calm down" she told me I took another shot. "Anyways I wanna dance" I said standing up she got up with me and we went to the dance floor. I'm dancing twerking having a good time.

Moving this ass up and down having a good time dancing with some girls Dove and I just met. Having a blast rapping out loud
"I ain't got time for you fake ass hoes
Talkin' all loud in them fake ass clothes
Fake ass shoes match their fake ass gold
I'm the realest bitch ever to you snake ass hoes
Act up, you can get snatched up"

When all of the sudden the music stop everyone on their knee bowing I rolled my eyes then looked at the door. To my mate well Ajax he walked in head held high. Shoulders broad eyes pitch black but you see a spike of red in them.

I've never see his eyes like that before. He walked straight up to me and I didn't back down. I looked him in eyes "little mate" He snarl "hello Ajax" I said to him "you've been gone all day. It's is two in the morning" he said and I nod. "I needed a break" I told him.

"My human is stupid he hurt little mate. But that doesn't mean your allowed to be gone all day and night" he said looking in my eyes. The red speck is gone "I didn't want to make you worry Ajax but Gio hurt me I needed to clear my mind." I said and he nod "EVERYONE OUT!" He Roared

Dove walked out "let's go little mate" grabbing my purse we left and he drove and I sat in silence. "I'm sorry the way I spoke to you" looking I saw Giovanni's eyes. "You mean the world to me and I'm just stupid I got angry and Jealous" he said and I sit there wiping my tears.

"I should never speak to you that way or say something like that to you" I stayed quiet "you are the best thing to ever happen to me" I didn't realize we stopped and pulled into the castle.

Sighing I walked out the car to the bedroom I first slept in. Going to take a shower realizing I didn't have any clothes. Putting on a robe and laying down. Hearing a shuffle outside the door  walking to it. To see my mate making a pallet in front of the door.

"What are you doing" he hand me some night close . "I'm sleeping here" I just stared at him. "My mind won't rest if I'm not next to you. So this is the closest I'm getting to you." Rolling my eyes I close the door putting on the shorts and t shirt he give me.

Sighing I laid down but I couldn't sleep I just kept tossing and turning. Sighing "are you awake" I whispered knowing he can hear me

"Yes" he said "you know you really hurt my feelings. I've been saving myself for someone who I thought really loved me. And you saying that to me is like a slap in the face". I said my voice cracking at the end.

"I've told you everything about my life why would I lie about that. When you admitted to basically being a man whore"  I sighed.

"It just hurt so much that you think so little of me to believe something like that. To think I'll lie about something so simple" I said crying. Why am I so fucking emotional.

All of sudden I was hit with emotion realizing it wasn't mine but my mates I sighed. Sitting up "come in" I said and in a flash I was under him. He kissed all over my face "I love you so much I'm just an idiot it will never happen again please forgive me" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Next time I'm going to stab you" he chuckled but I was so serious "I believe you little mate. Sighing going into the bathroom to pee. Only to realize my period was on. "Yes I know I wasn't no weak ass bitch" I said dancing.