Part 20

Giovanni Martini Pov

We're in my conference room sitting around the table. Looking at Aurora she sighs before she speaks "Long ago there was a Great War between among the land of Magic. It was dark times for us we split into two groups.

Many had died and we were tired of fighting so your grandfather made a deal. To marry off our next heirs to each other. But when your mother was born they didn't have any kids. They had a son late and because your mother was too old and already married it rolled over to you" she said looking at Eva.

"This war hasn't even started yet no I'm already overwhelmed." Eva said to herself but everyone heard. "Your grand father didn't know you would be mated. One in every thirty witch or wizard gets a mate. We usually find love the same way humans do" she said

"Your tell me that there's a man out there who wants my mate. And if he doesn't get her he's gonna start a war!" I yelled and she nod "so hundreds maybe thousands will die because of me?" Everyone in the room looked at my mate.

She stood up sighing "we have to keep this battle clean and small. With as little casualties as possible." She said "what do they want exactly?" I asked. "Will at first it was to be royalty. But knowing the amount of power Eva has. They either want her or want her dead. They still can't take over once she's around" her grandmother said.

And my mate pulled at her locs groaning. "No one is touching my mate" I yelled. "It's been a long day we all need some rest. I want to you to double the patrol. I less then a two minute gap between each movement" my mate said and everyone nod giving a yes Luna.

They left and I looked my mate I can feel her an anxiety. Walking up to her picking her up and we went to our room. Going to the bathroom I ran us a bath.

We sat in the tub together and I rubbed her back softly. She started to cry on my chest "we're gonna be okay little mate I promise. We're gonna do our best to keep our family and pack safe." I told her kissing our mark

And she shivered "you are my queen" I told her and nod yes to "and I will move hell and back for you" she nod yes on my shoulder. "I just don't want people dying because of me" she whispered.

"It's not your fault and our people will gladly fight for you" I told her she's biting her lip and I used my finger to remove it.

"Maybe if I leave they'll leave them alone" thought and I growled. Ajax took over before I had a chance to blink putting his hand around her neck she's looking up at us.

"I PROMISE YOU LITTLE MATE ILL TIE YOU TO OUT BED BEFORE YOUR BIG LAND OUTSIDE PACK GROUNDS!!" Her eyes widen and she looked surprised.

"I-I-I d-didn't" she stuttered. "DO NOT LIE TO ME!" Ajax said I know he's pissed he sighed and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Little mate we will take care of you. Everything will be fine don't you trust us?" She nod yes to him.

He stood up getting out of the water that long time went cold. Getting up he got her dry and put a shirt on her. He put on some briefs and sat down. "I do trust you Ajax both of you but I don't want anyone getting hurt!" She said and he nod

"I know little mate" he told her kissing her. Laying her down before he give me back control. She looked at me funny for bit. "Can you read my mind?" She asked me and I bite my lip.

She sat up "is that a mate thing or an Alpha thing?" She asked me and I looked at my hand. "So all this time you could read my thoughts and didn't think it was a good idea to inform me?" She asked her nostrils flared up and I knew she was upset.

I laid on top of her kissing her neck "ooh if you think this gonna make up for this it?" She asked me and I smiled at her laughing nervously. "How about we ordered those shoes you wanted" I asked she squinted her eyes at me.

"And the purse to match each pair?" She asked I sighed and nod. "And a car" she said and I nod yes she smiled. She been wanting a car but I keep telling her no. I take her everywhere she needs but I know I gatta suck up.

"It's a mate thing but since your not a werewolf you can't hear mines. You can also mindlink with me" I told her and she sat up. "What?!" She asked and smacked me in my forehead. "You telling me all this time you were reading my mind" she said and I nod.

"How do I block you out?" She asked me and I shook my head no. "I'm not teaching you that" I told her and she looked at me like I'm crazy. She nod her head then she got out of bed and walked out the room.

"Baby" I said out loud "ahhh shit baby" I yelled taking off my briefs because she set them on fire. Sighing I put on some pants sniffing for her but she left the castle.

Going outside I couldn't catch her sent and I growled. "Mate masked her scent" Ajax growled. Thinking where she'll go I walked to garden. And she's sitting there "Little Mate!" I called out and she looked at me.

She put her hand one the ground and spoke "iftiin" this beautiful steam of light shined from the ground.

Sitting in front of her "I'm in love with you little mate" I told her lifting her chin

Sitting in front of her "I'm in love with you little mate" I told her lifting her chin. "I know" she whispered "I didn't tell you because I like knowing what's going on in your head" I told her and she nod.

"I just want to know that your okay and I don't tap in all the time just when we're having a serious conversation" I told her pulling her on me.

She sighed "it's okay I guess" she said pouting and I laughed. Kissing her and she kissed back we spent the next two hours making love.