Chapter 6: Chaos at the Afton Household

William and I left shortly after our conversation, assumingely to some sort of breakfast or coffee shop. As he had mentioned on our way out.

The car ride was made up of small talk, he would ask about Freddy's, talk about his kids, but nothing serious. The location wasn't too far, the sign read 'breakfast diner' when we pulled in the parking lot.

William opened the door for me again and led me inside without saying anything. As we walked in, a waitress took us to a booth and situated us with some menu's. I took that chance to look around the restaurant, it looked decent. It wasn't fancy, and blue and pink fluorescent lights loomed above us and around the room. The place was pretty colorful.

"This place is nice, how'd you find it?" I looked around and there wasn't much people here, probably from how early it was, still a little before six AM. But I liked to keep my profile low.

"It's near Freddy's, Henry and I go sometimes after work." I had forgotten about work, I really should head home after this to shower and everything, it was already weird enough staying at my boss's house.

Before I could answer, the waitress came by and asked what we wanted. I let William go first since I didn't know if we were doing breakfast or not. William got a very specific type of coffee, and I figured I'd just eat breakfast later, so I put in my usual coffee order.

"I know we said we could just go right from your place, but what about work clothes and everything? Maybe I should stop home?" I was hoping William would take the hint, and finally drop me off. But his smile never dropped.

"No worries, I have spare uniforms at Freddy's anyways. If you wanted to shower, you're more than welcome to at my house."

It was like I was his hostage but it was willingly. I just couldn't leave! When the hell was he going to let me go?!

I nodded at him with a tense silence following. The waitress came back with our coffee so I was able to change the subject, at least.

"I should pay. You already let me stay the night and gave me free food..." I chuckled, it was probably the right thing to do but William still continued to pull out his wallet. He just didn't listen.

"It's no big deal. It's just coffee, darling." He smiled and gave the waitress the money, and she walked away.

"Thank you." I replied bashfully, suddenly uncomfortable by his presence. He smiled at me with those, big, green eyes of his.

We were mid conversation about Freddy's when I saw a very familiar figure walk in. Henry Emily. And I was beginning to wonder how often him and William truly went here.

He was going to find it weird that my boss was taking me out to breakfast, never mind this early. I would have to warn William, but I didn't know how. It was already too late. I shouldn't of even agreed to this.

William hadn't noticed yet so I gestured at Henry who hadn't looked our way. He gave me a slight, panicked look, but couldn't do anything because Henry was already walking over. We both sat there, awkwardly, awaiting this shameful moment.

"Y/N, Will...What are you guys doing here this early? Together?" I was scrambling for a excuse, looking at William for ideas. But his calm demeanor assured me he had a plan already.

"Good morning Henry, Y/N's car broke down and I didn't want to leave her at the pizzeria, so I invited her to stay the night." That was half true, so I was sure it would be more believable for Henry.

"Oh, how kind William. I'm glad you two are getting along, I thought you two were discussing something else."

I paused all movement and looked at him quizzically. Like what?