Chapter 45: Sirens

A/N:
So I know you guys wanted a lemon chapter but it wouldn't fit with my storyline right now. I will definitely add it in as soon as possible though. I'm open to suggestions as well.

Enjoy.

—————

"LET ME GO!" I squirmed against Vincent's grasp.

"Hush, dear. I won't kill you." I gulped. I did not like the sound of that. I just hoped that William was alright and I would be to. But boy, was I wrong.

.

.

.

It's been a few hours since Vincent practically kidnapped me. He told me if I tried to escape he would hurt William. Apparently, William was still at the pizzeria and was on the lookout for me but he was injured. Vincent and William have been looking around the pizzeria for each other. It's actually slightly amusing how they ironically have never crossed paths.

My short-term happiness was interrupted by a slam on the backroom door. Yeah. Vincent tied me up in one of the backrooms and covered my mouth. Even if I could scream it's not like anyone could hear me. Just those annoying ass spirits.

"William just fucked himself." Vincent chuckled. I furrowed a brow as he pulled out his phone and brought it towards his ears. What? Is he like bringing his gang or something? Suddenly, Vincent's expression changed from malicious to sorrowful. That's when I realized what he was doing.

"H-hello?!" Vincent whimpered. I had to admit he was a damn good actor. But that's only going to screw William over. Hopefully he was long gone by now or else his freedom could be gone forever.

"P-please, come help me! My psychotic brother, William Afton tried to kill me and my girlfriend! He even admitted to killing those six children at Freddy's! Help us! We're hiding from him in the backroom!" Vincent's voice was desperate. As if he were in my position myself. It was obvious the police were going to buy his story. But he had no evidence. Right?

I recited his words in my head and cringed. Girlfriend. Yuck. It honestly just made me sad to be called that by someone besides William. I hope he's doing okay...

"You'll be here in 10 minutes? Thank you! Hopefully he doesn't find us, right babe?" Vincent turned to face me, even though I couldn't speak any words. His smug grin said it all as I glared at him and growled.

Vincent sighed and hung up the phone. His face returned to his previous insane one and I trembled in fear. He steadily walked over to me and ripped the tape off my mouth. My first intentions were screaming but he covered my mouth with his hands.

"Now listen here, Y/N. You will pretend to be my girlfriend and you will blame William. If not, I won't hesitate to kill you and everyone William has ever loved." No...he would kill his own nieces?! As if he could read my thoughts, Vincent replied.

"I don't not give a shit about his intolerant children. Choose wisely, Y/N." Vincent placed the tape back on my mouth and walked out of the room. I silently prayed to whatever God was up there and hoped for a happy ending.

But I knew that when Vincent left the room he was just going to plant fake evidence, crushing my last shred of hope.

—————

William POV:

Damn it! I hate myself so much right now. I failed her. I couldn't save her. Why did I even bring her? I'm so stupid!

I've been searching Circus Baby's for hours. I wasn't even sure if it was open or not because I paid no attention the crowds around me. I was more focused on Y/N.

I swear, once I see Vincent, I'm going to cut his body and limbs up into bits and pieces and feed it to himself. Then after that, I'm going to burn his body's remains and leave him to be eaten alive continuously by wild animals in the woods.  I will record his cries for help and use them to soothe me into sleep at night. I loathed him with all my soul.

Of course, I knew he was immortal and couldn't die. But that doesn't mean he can't suffer. And let me tell you...for touching Y/N, he certainly will.

I tried checking Ballora's gallery once more but it was nothing but a empty pit of emptiness. I knew Vincent was still here. His car was still in the parking lot. He was planning something, and I knew he kept Y/N alive. I just needed to figure a plan out to rescue her.

To my surprise, the spirits had shown up in front of me. Visibly. They would never do that in front of me, seeing as I'm their murderer and they don't want to face me. So for them to be here, it must be urgent. I hoped it was good news about Y/N, but those damn things never have anything nice to say.

"Run while you still can." What?

"You are not safe." Neither is Y/N.

"They are coming." Who?

As more questions arose, the 6 of them all vanished. What was Vincent up to..? I was too busy trying to comprehend what the spirits were saying I didn't even realize the noises coming from outside the gallery.

In hopes it was Y/N, I confidently opened the door, wishing she'd be there to jump into my arms. But it wasn't Y/N, and those noises certainly weren't her beautiful voice welcoming or singing to me.

They were sirens. Police sirens.