Chapter 21: His Companian

When we finished working on Sprinbonnie, William placed him back inside parts and service. He told me to be ready to leave at 7, then he walked back to his office.

The time was currently, 4:46 PM. The day was pretty boring. The usual, children running around and being loud. It was cute, but it gets old when I work here everyday. I decided I would try and talk with one of the workers again, to try and get some more information, but my plans were ruined when Henry started walking over to me.

"Hey Y/N, how's your day going so far?" I noticed Henry was in a unusually good mood.

"It's okay, how's yours?"

"Great! I'm going out to eat with my wife, so it'll just be William here, okay?" He said with a smile.  I don't want to be stuck with him.

"Alright. Have fun." Henry nodded and waved as he walked out the pizzerias doors. I shrugged and got back to work, hoping to avoid William at all costs.

While I was cleaning one of the tables, a kid walked over to me and pulled on my shirt to get my attention. I looked down and realized it was Chris.

"Hey Chris, what're you doing here?" Chris seemed to be rather startled but I didn't understand why.

"Daddy brought us here." His expression looked worried as he stared at the animatronics. I crouched down to his level and he looked back at me.

"Is something wrong, buddy?" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"The animatronics are scary." He muttered. I couldn't disagree with him, they always had freaked me out.

"It's alright, Chris. I won't let anything bad happen to you." I answered cheerfully.

"Can I stay with you? Michaels been scaring me..." he looked behind his shoulder.

"Yeah, of course. I finished my chores anyway." He smiled and his mood changed back to a happier one.

"Yay! Can we get pizza?" I stood back up and nodded. The two of us walked over to the order station and ordered a pizza. When we got it, we walked over to a booth and sat down. He dug into the pizza right away.

"Hey Miss Y/N!" Elizabeth chimed in. She was standing at the edge of the booth. I hadn't even realized they were all here.

"Hi Elizabeth, do you want pizza?" She nodded her head quickly and sat down next to me. Her and Chris grabbed the pizza and began eating.

Most of the time, the three of us talked about random topics, like ice cream, animals, kids stuff, but when Michael walked over things escalated. Chris stopped eating his food and gave me a worried look.

"Hey Chris, what do you think of this?" Michael pulled out a foxy mask and Chris pushed to the end of the booth, furthest away from Michael who was leaning into the table.

"Michael, Chris's scared of that!" I said, while Elizabeth shot Michael a dirty look.

"What a wimp! Whatever. Just wait for your birthday, Chris. I have a surprise." Michael laughed and walked away. I was surprised by his attitude, he had never acted like this before, but when I looked at what Michael was walking towards it was a group of teenagers, I assumed it was just peer pressure because Michael had never been like that before. The group walked over to the arcade and Elizabeth groaned.

"They've been teasing Chris, lately. I think it's cause Michael wants to look cool!" Elizabeth said coldly. I smirked.

"Yeah, probably, but don't worry I'll be with you the whole time, Chris." The fear washed away from his face and the two of them dove back into eating. As we continued chatting, I felt a presence looming over us. I looked up and my eyes met with William, at the edge of the booth.