Chapter 53: Welcome Back... ;)

A/N:
Lemon Ahead...What you've all been waiting for...Sexual content, skip if you don't want to see read.

Lmao and don't worry Y/N doesn't get pregnant.

——————

"I really missed you, love." William cooed as he walked inside the bedroom with me.

"But you were Dave...You still got to see me?" I raised a brow.

"Yes but..." William slowly walked over towards me, as he fiddled with his shirt, "I missed touching you~"

I gulped, knowing what was next. Quickly, William took his shirt off and smirked at me. I took notice of his scars, but strangely they were...attractive. William recognized me checking him out and crawled onto the bed.

"C'mon, love. I know you want this as much as I do." He brought me to his chest and whispered into my ear. I tried to avoid eye contact with him, but he spun me around and forced me to face his handsome face.

"William, we have a lot we need to discuss-"

"Talk later, fuck now." William demanded. I gulped once again, as I hesitantly touched my shirt and fiddled with it.

"Be a good girl, and listen. Or else I'll just have to punish you for it later~"

Before I could protest, William ripped the shirt right off my skin. Revealing my black laced bra, and my bear stomach. He smirked in content as his green eyes lit up the room.

"My, my, you are gorgeous." William leaned in closer as he clutched onto my bra. He looked up at me once more, as if asking for permission. I nodded my head and he ripped it off immediately.

"Take your pants off." He demanded. I did as told and, threw my panties to the other side of the room with my foot. Naked, William admired my body as he clutched onto my thighs and brought me onto his lap.

"Now, let's have some fun~"

William threw me onto the end as he pulled his pants off from him. He suddenly climbed over me and pinned my wrists above my head. It wasn't painful, but it was enough to know he was in charge.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this..."

Without being given a change to reply, William leaned in closer and started kissing my neck. He continued to trail around my collarbone until he found that one spot.

Uncontrollably, I let out a soft moan. William pulled away from my neck and glanced at me, that shit-faced grin growing larger at my flustered voice. He didn't say anything but rather continued to trail down my delicate body, until he reached my breasts.

William sucked on my left nipple, while his other hand was occupied with my right breast. I continued to moan and whimper at his strong but calm touch, and arched my head back.

I was disappointed when William stopped but felt a very different feeling when I noticed his tongue was licking my-

"You taste so good, darling..." William groaned in satisfaction, as he licked his lips and put his head back between my legs. When he continued again I couldn't help but arch my back and clutch onto the bedsheets. And we hadn't even started yet.

"But now, you have to pleasure me." William abruptly pulled away from my throbbing pussy and got on his knees. I was confused at first, but nearly choked when I felt him push my head into his aroused dick.

"Suck."

As he wished, I brought my mouth to the tip and started sucking. Occasionally, I'd lick his pre-cum with my tongue, which would earn some surprising moans from William. He forced his dick into my mouth even further, and I nearly gagged at the sudden gesture.

"Y/N, I'm going to cum." My eyes widened when I realized my mouth was still sucking, but I didn't have time to react as he released everywhere inside my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow since William didn't pull out.

Once he saw me do so, William pulled his cock away from my mouth. He pinned me down into the bed again and before I could question it, he aggressively shoved his cock inside me. Ramming, my insides I screamed in pain. William clutched onto my waist as reassurance.

"The pleasure will come soon, love." He whispered as he continued to varioushly make-out with me.

Soon enough, the pleasure did come. My muffled screams turned into pleased moans, and once William noticed this, he went inside even further and continued to move his dick around my walls.

"Oh, William!"

It was music to his ears.

"William!"

"I love you so much, darling." He grunted between breaths. I would've returned the comment if he didn't force his lips into mine.

As he continued to shove his dick into me, I could feel myself climaxing. I was about to warn William but he shushed me before I could do so.

"You don't cum until I say so." He growled.

"But, William-"

"I don't care."

William thrusted into me even harder this time. I moaned in severe pleasure as my mind became a fog. The only thing I could focus on was holding back the white juices from my stomach. Even if my body was against it.

"Just a little longer." He murmured. William clutched onto my wrists even tighter as he started panting. At this moment, I knew he was reaching his climax too, as he lowered down to me and breathed frantically.

"Now."

"What?"

"Cum, now."

I did as told, once more. In sync, William and I both released into each other. I was bit peeved he made me cum inside him, and he came inside me. But what worried me the most was that I wasn't on the pill.

Eh, more important things to worry about.

"You did great, love." William panted as he lied right next to me. I looked over at him and smiled, his eyes were brighter than ever as he didn't release the grip on my waist.

Without hesitation, he pulled me in closer to his chest. We were covered with our own substances but it didn't matter. We'd worry about it later. Right now, we just needed each other.

Even if there was a change I was pregnant.