Chapter 38: True Colors

"Y/N, I haven't been completely honest with you..."

"What do you mean?" I turned my head so I was now facing William.

"Please don't be mad, alright?" William pleaded.

"Okay..?" I shrugged.

"My first intentions were to kill you-"

"WHAT?!" I immediately stood up and backed away from William. He stood as well, giving me a guilty look.

"I obviously don't want to now! It was the urges!" William yelled back, matching my energy.

"YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME?!" I was pacing back and forth. He's going to do it. I'm going to die alone in this stupid forest because I trusted a MURDERER. I stopped moving when I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder, I tried to escape his grasp but failed miserably.

"Y/N, I can't control the urges. It's like being drunk! Please don't leave you're the only one who can help..." William mumbled the last part. My tension calmed down and now I was just looking at him curiously.

"I don't even understand how I'm able to help you...I am just another one of your victims after all." I looked down at floor, ashamed of my stupidity. Why did I trust a psychopath? William lifted my chin up and made me look into his sparkling green eyes. The ones that made me get lost in them, I cursed myself for falling for his charm.

"Love, you're not just another victim. Can't you see? I'm trying to confess to you!" Before I could react, William pulled me into a passionate kiss. I hesitantly kissed back, but after a few seconds I found William and I having an intense make out session. His hands had moved to my hips, and my arms were thrown around his neck.

Finally, both of us backed away from each other's lips and I looked back at William. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it made me feel warm inside. I'm so going to regret this...

"Y/N, I love you. I couldn't kill you if I tried. The reason you help me with the urges is because I know I'd drop everything, just for you..." William and I's bodies were still against one another, as he calmly confessed his feelings for me. His hot breath still beaming down my neck, I couldn't help myself and pulled him into another deep kiss.

We stayed like this for a minute or two before we parted once again. This time, I controlled myself and resisted the urge to kiss him. I had really fallen for a psychopath...

"William, I love you too, but for the love of God please don't murder anymore children." I sighed and William let out a low chuckle.

"As you wish."

—————

It's been 2 days since William had admitted his feelings for me. We aren't exactly official, but he's definitely been acting different. For one, he introduces everyone we meet as 'his girlfriend,' and I haven't left his house since that night. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet so part of me is still confused as to why he introduces me as that. I wanted to ask him but I knew he wouldn't give me a straight answer. Typical William. I groaned as I hopped out of my shower, well William's shower, and changed into my uniform.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Elizabeth chirped. She had finally stopped calling me Miss, although I'm not sure why. William hadn't announced anything to the kids so I don't know why Elizabeth suddenly changed my name. I didn't think much of it, I assumed it was probably because of the new living conditions, such as me practically living here. I haven't left since, although I've been meaning too.

"Good morning, Elizabeth!" I cheerfully exclaimed back. She grinned as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down so I was sitting next to her. I accepted this and began eating the breakfast William prepared for us.

"Daddy said we come with you to Circus Baby's!" Oh, right. Circus Baby's was opening next week. I hadn't given it much thought, until now. William had suggested I take the night shift because he didn't have anyone else. I hesitantly accepted, but I was really only doing it to make William less stressed out.

For some reason, ever since I took the job the spirits have been acting strange. They continuously mention the scooping room to me, but I don't understand how it would apply to me. The night shift doesn't require anyone to go in there. Also, the old Freddy's was closing, due to Chris's incident, Henry and William didn't have enough revenue to keep the place open. So they both brought their attention to Circus Baby's. I had also heard William warn Elizabeth about Circus Baby, quite frequently. I never really understood why, why would another robot be dangerous? Had he been hearing the spirits too? Did they say something similar to Chris's incident? I had so many questions, but more so, why would William design more dangerous robots after what happened? I understood he told me it was a design flaw, but couldn't he just make something else? I sighed, as I watched William sit down with us.

"So since you'll be the new night guard starting Monday, I think you should go inside the control room and learn how everything works." William suggested, interrupting the talk between Chris and Michael.

"Yeah, I agree. What am I going to be doing?" I hadn't gotten much detail about my job, but I hoped it wouldn't be too much. I didn't exactly have a hard time at the old location and I didn't want something too difficult.

"You just have to make sure the animatronics don't malfunction or anything." Why would they do that? Why do you even need a night guard?

"Are you sure this is safe..?" I hesitantly asked. William perked up from this and frowned.

"I wouldn't put you in danger, sweetheart." He had also called me new nicknames, I was still getting used to them and I blushed slightly. Although, my mind still went back to my new job.

What's the deal with the scooping room?