Chapter 36: The New Gang

William had decided to drive me to his house. He insisted we took his car, which I assume is so he can trick me into staying at his house tonight. Knowing William, I could see through most of his plans now and I had recently learned about why he never let me drive myself. Smart. What I didn't understand is why he always made me stay the night. We see each other the next day anyways..?

"Michael is out with his friends tonight, so he won't be here for dinner." William stated as he pulled out of Freddy's. I hadn't thought much about Michael. I felt bad. I should've asked how he was doing...

"How is Michael?" I questioned hesitantly. I also remembered when William flipped out on him at the hospital and said harmful things. Although, I was too sick to do anything about it I still felt horrible.

"He's fine." Williams tone was harsh, which made me believe he wasn't treating Michael the best. I guess it's a reason to stay the night...

"Okay...and Elizabeth?" I tried changing the topic so William wasn't so angry.

"She's already moved on. She was so excited about Circus Baby's..." William chuckled to himself, but I held a confused look on my face. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Oh, right. The sister location we're opening is called Circus Baby's. Henry said I was in charge of making the animatronics." William seemed very pleased about this, so I relaxed my face and sat back in my chair.

"So you're designing and building them?"

"Yes. They're in my workshop right now." William had a workshop?

"Is that at Freddy's?" I asked, confused again.

"No, it's at my house. I could show you after dinner..?" He suggested, but it sounded more like a offer.

"Sounds good! Are they like the ones at Freddy's?"

"Surprisingly, no. I wanted to try something different." William grinned.

"What do they look like then?" I furrowed my brow.

"You'll just have to wait and see, love." William chuckled as we pulled into his driveway. The anticipation was killing me, but I also didn't have a good feeling either. Similar to the one with Chris before the incident. How could the two be related? Was something going to happen? I gulped at the thought, as I let William open the door for me. The spirits would've warned me...right?

"Yay! It's Miss Y/N!" Elizabeth chirped as William and I entered. She immediately ran up and hugged me, which I giggled at and hugged her back.

"It's good to see you too, Elizabeth." I smiled as I rubbed her back.

"No hug for me?" William smirked. Elizabeth blinked and then pulled away from me to go hug William.

A few moments later, Chris came down. He still had some bandages around his head but he looked a lot better than he did before. Surprisingly, he still clang onto his FredBear doll. Shouldn't he be afraid of that thing? I shrugged and turned my attention towards him.

"Hi, Chris! How are you feeling?" I gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and walked over to me, I stood there in confusion before he wrapped his arms around my hips and embraced me. Chris was small so he was at my hips height, I hugged him back as best as I could, but stood there shocked. Chris never was the touchy type.

"I missed you..." He mumbled in my embrace. My heart practically melted at that moment. His children really did care for me...

"Me too, buddy. Are you hungry?" Chris looked up at me and pulled away. He nodded his head up and down and we all made our way to the kitchen. I helped William cook, and would occasionally speak to the children. It was welcoming, nonetheless, to be there.

————

Dinner was normal like usual, just without Michael. I missed his presence but I was glad he was out having fun. Who knew what William was doing to the poor kid. William said he needed to grab something before we went to his workshop so I decided to tuck Chris and Elizabeth in as he did so.

They were relatively easy to tuck in. Elizabeth was surprisingly tired and didn't hesitate to lay down. As for Chris, he had told me he still got nightmares so I had to sing him to sleep. It wasn't much of a problem though because my voice sent him right into a deep slumber and I left his room about 10 minutes later.

As I sat on the couch, waiting, William walked in. He looked me up and down, which I found strange before looking back down at the floor and sighing. I would've asked him about it, but he spoke shortly after.

"Are you ready, dear?" William asked calmly. I shook my head 'yes' and followed him out the door. His workshop was in his garage, which surprised me because he always parked outside. I didn't even realize he had a garage. He never used it, probably because his workshop was occupying it.

Once the two of us entered, I gasped immediately. William noticed my state of shock and chuckled to himself. My eyes wide, I looked the robots up and down. They were amazing! A fox, a bear, a ballerina, and a girl..? Oddly enough, she looked a lot like Elizabeth. The ballerina also had a weird design, to say the least, she was very appealing...I turned my attention back towards the girl robot and looked it up and down.

"That looks a lot like Elizabeth..." I stated quietly. William turned his attention towards the girl and nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I built it for her. It disperses ice cream." William and I chuckled. We both knew how much Elizabeth loved ice cream and I understood why she was so excited now.

"These are amazing, William. You did a great job." I said, whilst looking around the workshop.

"Thank you, love. Let me introduce you to the animatronics." He paused. "That is Funtime foxy, the one next to him is Funtime Freddy, Ballora is the ballerina, and the one for Elizabeth is called Circus Baby." Circus baby. I kept that name in my mind, for some reason thinking it would be important later.

"It will be important later, Y/N."