Intertwined Paths. Chapter 2 Part 2

Y/n: Hey I've got something to tell you. It's not going to be easy but I need you to control your powers. If you don't you might end up killing yourself and I.

Hikari: Okay what is it?

Y/n: Auntie and uncle were right in the middle of the explosion and. They've passed away.

Hikari: Heh. I guess I've joined the orphan club.

Hikari's body started to glow.

Motor san: Hey hey hey that's not good Y/n she is suppressing all the energy she has if she keeps on going it'll be like a black hole it'll collapse in on itself and explode.

Y/n: Hikari look at me. Remember what you said to me in my room. That you will always stay with me and be my pillar.

Hikari: You think I can help you right now? MY PARENTS JUST DIED AND YOUR ASKING ME TO SUPPORT YOU?!! ME?!

Motor san: What are you thinking? Do you want to die?

Y/n: I can't let you be my pillar that responsibility is wayy too big so how about this we stay together you are my light and i am yours. Without each other the other is lost and therefore useless.

Motor san: It's working, the light is subsiding.

Y/n: We will always stay together I won't leave your side okay.

Hikari: *sniff* *sniff* I'm sorry for shouting it's just.

Y/n went over and hugged her.

Y/n: It's okay. It's going to be hard from now on. It gets easier with time.

Hikari: How do you cope?

Y/N: Hmmm I shouldn't tell her the only reason I kept going was revenge...

Motor san: Yeah are you dumb?

Y/n: Shut up .

Hikari: Eh?

Motor san: He was having bad thoughts.

Hikari: Revenge I'm guessing.

Y/n:..

Motor san: You know there was once a guy that said other people fill the hole left in your heart. Your not alone, you still have many people that care and love you. They will fill the emptiness your feeling. Sometimes if the person is special enough them alone can be enough.

Y/n: Mmmmm smooth did you copy Kakashi's sharingan as well.

Motor san: Shut up you were thinking of saying the same thing.

Y/n: What NO I wasn't.

Motor san: Was too.

Y/n: Wasn't.

Hikari started to chuckling and burst out into laughter.

Hikari: You two seem close. I guess he really is the motor san you were talking about all those years ago.

Motor san: Of course I am, I'm part of his subconscious.

Hikari: Awakened by her..

Y/n: Yeah. And speaking of her we have to talk to the police about what happened. They won't believe us if we tell them the truth so we'll tell them it was arson.

Hikari: Yeah. One question before we go why is your world so so.

Motor san: Dark, gloomy, serene but also feels insecure.

Hikari: I wouldn't put it that way but yeah it definitely feels unsafe here.

Motor san: Good, someone like you shouldn't feel at peace here this is the mind of a crazy person.

Y/n: There you go again calling me unstable.

Motor san: Its true you know this place was clearing up for the better, thanks to Hikari we had a bit of sun and not that dumb ass white moon with the red clouds. You had finally given up on revenge.

Y/n: Yeah well let's go.

Hikari: You haven't given up?

Y/n: I need to make sure that thing doesn't take anything else from me or anyone I hold dear.

Hikari:... This is probably his own way of coping motor san did hint that this is one of his coping techniques revenge but how long will that work for.

Y/n opened up a black hole again giving entry to the real world again.

Y/n: It would be suspicious if the police got there and we were no where to be seen.

Y/n jumped through into the hole.

Motor san: Before you go please look after that idiot. When he grieves it rains and the wind picks up. He hates rain and wind because of the way it smacks him in the face. It pains me when the world is in such a state even though it's already pretty messed up.

Hikari: I'm not sure if I can be of much support right now but I'll do my best. And motor san sure it is scary at first but it's kinda cool and warm here. Bye.

Hikari jumped in the hole and it slowly began to dissipate into nothing.

Motor san: As much as I hate this world I love it. Please and !"£$% help him I can't remember who you are but your essential to our salvation

Y/n and Hikari were questioned by the police and helped confirm the identities of the dead bodies. They were given an apartment to live in together with an allowance each month. Since no relative of Hikari's wanted to take in Y/n the child known for supposedly killing his parents. Although Y/n pleaded Hikari to go she refused and they settled there for a few months.

Y/n: Alright have you learned how to control your powers a bit?

Hikari: I can zoom around like you do when in danger but my attacks are too destructive. I can't control them. Plus I accidentally fried my phone . Can you get me a new one? Heh heh.

Hikari scratched her head.

Y/n: Seriously we're struggling as is and you break it?

Hikari: I'm sorry onii chan , it just happened.

Y/n: *sigh* it's okay i'll buy you a new one

Motor san: So easy.

Y/n: Shut up.

Y/n: Okay it's time nwe go back to school we've been out for a couple of months we'll be seriously behind.

Hikari: Which school are we going to?

Y/n: Raizen highschool.

End of chapter