The demon makes his debut. Chapter 8.

Y/n was currently on his bed.

Y/n: Hah.. Hah.

Motor san: That sniper is really onto us.

Y/n: I'm gonna sleep for a bit. It should help pass the time until the pain subsides.

Motor san: I trained Hikari for moments like these she can heal you.

Y/n: She is so powerful, why am I not like that?

Motor san: You're just as powerful too. Much more powerful than that joke of a spirit you lost to. It's only you and Hikari have the opposite problems. You can't draw out the power she can easily do that but controlling it is problematic. I'll explain both your abilities when your together so I don't have to repeat myself just rest for now.

Several hours later.

Hikari: Onii chan you back yet?

...

Hikari: Nii chan?

Hikari walked in to see his sheets covered in blood with him sleeping.

Hikari: Nii chan!!

Y/n: Huh!

Hikari: Your bleeding.

Y/n: Oh yeah I ran into some trouble while saving someone.

Motor san: Can you heal him Hikari.

Hikari: Yeah sure.

Hikari's hands started to glow and she pressed her hands on his shoulder where the wound was.

Hikari: There, good as new.

Y/n: Whoa it's really healed.

Motor san: Now we need to talk. About your powers and what you guys really are okay?

Y/n: let's talk in person.

Y/n created his black hole and the two jumped in.

Motor san: Looking beautiful as ever Hikari chan.

Hikari: Thanks motor san.

Y/n: Okay can we get back on topic?

Motor san: Right ahemm. So basically you guys are spirits. Spirits normally cause space quakes when brought to this world but you guys are an exception.

Y/n: Hmm, can we create space quakes?

Motor san: Most definitely, I'll show you later. On the topic of powers you Y/n are special you can control electrons and create a stream of electricity. You can also control fire through.

Y/n: Hey, we're not in science right now, just tell me what I can do.

Motor san: Tch fine. You can control fire and electricity and dark matter which is why you have access to this dimension.

Y/n: There we go that was much more better and straight to the point.

Hikari: Yeah I was beginning to think this was physics.

Motor san: Hey! Anyway Hikari you can control light of course but also electricity too.

Hikari: Sounds pretty cool.

Motor san: The both of you have a crystal inside you that is the source of your powers. That crystal is split into multiple pieces. You Y/n have a lightning crystal, a fire one and a black one that I don't know much about. Hikari has the same lightning one and a light crystal.

Y/n: Okay I'm guessing that's why she's able to heal me because we share part of the same crystal.

Motor san: Exactly. Also your not fully awakened as spirits notice how that purple haired girl had armour that was apparently her astral dress. It seems you can only access yours once fully awakened. Which is why we haven't been found out by the Ast.