Making friends with Origami. Chapter 5.

It's been a day since the space quake and you were currently making your way to school with Hikari.

Hikari: I've made a ton of new friends and were gonna go shopping at the mall and have a sleepover. You can cook dinner for yourself right or do you want me to prepare it in advance for you?

Y/n: I'll be fine If I run into any trouble I'll just get something from the bakery. To think you'd make friends so fast but then again it's to be expected.

Hikari: What about you have you made any friends recently.

Y/n: Nope Not a single one.

Hikari: Why?

Y/n: Hmmmmm well for starters there's the rumour that I killed my parents which somehow transferred over to this town. I mutter to myself because of motor san constantly talking to me unnecessarily so people think I'm bat crazy. I apparently have a scary face as well.

Motor san: Hey don't insult me I saved your life yesterday.

Hikari: Wait what type of danger were you in that motor san saved your life?

Y/n: You can hear him now?

Motor san: How many times do i have to say this you are c-o-n-n-e-c-t-e-d in close proximity she can hear me.

Y/n: Alright alright I get it but how are we connected exactly?

Hikari: Don't avoid the question.

Y/n: *Sigh* I wasn't avoiding it. Basically I..

Motor san: He tried to kill Shido and a bunch of innocent people.

Y/n: HEY DON'T GIVE HER THE WRONG IDEA!

Motor San: I'm right though.

Y/n: DETAILS matter when it comes to this topic.

Hikari: Tell me everything.

Hikari was scowling at Y/n

Y/n: I found her.

Motor san: You mean I found her.

Hikari: You mean her right?

Y/n: Yeah. Anyway, she was on a ship and I took my chances.

Hikari: I thought you were done with revenge. Did my promise to stay by your side mean nothing?

Y/n: No it meant everything to me but that's why I can't stop until she's gone. You see I truly had given up on revenge but she almost took you away from me and she took your happiness away from you. I don't want to risk that happening again.

Hikari: Bu..

Motor san: Tobiichis at the front gate let's carry out the plan.

Y/n: Right. Sorry Hikari, I'll talk to you later.

Y/n ran off towards Origami.

Hikari: Although it does make me happy, he is worried about me and my future. I fear what he may become in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origami: Did you want something?

Y/n: Please go out with me!

Y/n bowed.

Origami: No.

Y/n: You rejected me that quick.

Origami: Are you done? class starters soon.

Y/n: I was joking your going to tell me everything you know about these spirits and that glitchy woman.