The calm before the storm. Chapter 16

It had been about two weeks since Kurumi and Y/n went back in time. Kurumi was nowhere to be found after she left Y/n so abruptly. It kind of hurt Y/n but he had other things to worry about. He needed to find a method of getting stronger. He would like to avoid going to westcott if possible since he seemed dangerous. He was thinking about it all while the teacher was speaking.

Teacher: Concluding my talk about the extra tutor sessions which many students need. Please do remember that our school trip is tomorrow.

The whole class went into an uproar.

Y/n: How could I forget we're going abroad. Hikari wouldn't stop going on about it, she even went to the trouble of packing my things for me. At least there'll be plenty of eye candy.

Motor san: Hey what about Hikari and Kurumi.

Y/n: What I'm just looking it isn't like I'm doing anything.

Motor san: Your just as bad as Shido. Your going down the route of being a harem protagonist.

Y/n: Don't worry the rumours will keep the ladies away from me and it isn't like I need them anyway, they are just a distraction. Those two are enough for me.

Motor san: True.

Teacher: Sagai San.

Y/n snapped out of his daydream.

Y/n: Yes Teacher.

Teacher: Please stop muttering to yourself in class.

Y/n: U-uh sorry about that Miss.

Teacher: *Sigh* It's fine.

The teacher continued to talk about necessities for the trip and what not and that the destination had changed but was still nice and a photographer was going to join us. The class was then dismissed.

Y/n was walking home with Hikari.

Hikari: Nii chan are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine why?

Hikari: You just seem to be lost in thought these past few weeks more than usual.

Y/n: Yeah It's nothing, don't worry about it.

Hikari clung onto Y/n's arm.

Hikari: Well if you want to talk I'm always here.

Hikari's face was noticeably red.

Y/n: Awww is Hikari embarrassed to show her affection for me in public?

Hikari: N-No I'm just very warm.

Hikari pressed herself against Y/n harder so her breasts would rub off him.

Y/n: Okay whatever you say Hikari chan. Being with Kurumi improved my resistance but if she keeps on going I'm going to lose my composure.

Hikari: What's with him today? Usually this much is enough to unsettle him.

--

You and Hikari had made it home but having nothing much to do you just went to sleep. Hikari had already prepared the stuff for the trip since she was so excited.

The next day, the day of the trip.

Tohka: Now I'm a boy so I can sleep with Shido in the same room.

Teacher: Miss Yatogami It doesn't work that way,

Tohka: The problem was that Shido is a boy and I was a girl. That's why we couldn't sleep together but now I'm a boy I don't see the problem.