Closing the doors to heaven. Chapter 17.

Y/n teleported outside and was currently floating in the air.

Y/n: Lead me to them Motor san.

Motor san: Two O'clock towards the east.

Y/n flew over there and imbued electricity all over his body to move quicker. He arrived there in a matter of minutes.

Y/n: Wow, they're really going at it.

Two beams of light were colliding with each other moving insanely fast as they clashed the storm got progressively worse.

Y/n: As much as I hate to say it I can't keep up with them my speed isn't anywhere near theirs yet.

Motor san: We'll figure that out later right now we've got other problems.

Y/n: Great more things to get in my way.

On the ground.

Ellen: Westcott did say he was interested in the demon spirit might as well capture him while I'm at it too. Bandersnatchers After the flying man.

Back to Y/n

Y/n: Motor san Appear!!

A lightning sword appeared in Y/n's right hand.

Y/n: Such shiny metal would be a shame if it was damaged. Let's see one, two, three, four, five , six , seven , eight. That's not enough to take me on.

The Robots started to Circle around Y/n. The bots then made their move with 4 retreating and the other attacking head on with its sharp claws. Y/n dodged all four bandersnatchers attacking him weaving and ducking as fast as he could until he was hit on the torso by a green beam.

Y/n: ARGH!! Damn that hurts. I was wondering why the other four retreated.

Motor san: Change terrain it's too open in the air in the forest we can pick them off one by one.

Y/n: Right.

Y/n sliced through the atmosphere's air in search of the forest he was briskly changing direction to avoid the green projectiles from hitting him. They were raining down on him like hell but this didn't phase him. Doing everything he could not to avoid being hit, even going as far as barrel rolling to evade such attacks. He left sparks of electricity as he soared through the air finally getting to the forest he tried to stop but ended up skidding onto the ground from how fast he was flying and fell onto someone.

Y/n: Hah Hah.. damn those robots are no joke.

Ellen: Please get off me.

Y/n: P-Photographer?

Y/n instantly got off her and surveyed his surroundings. There he saw Shido, Tohka and Ellen.

Y/n: Shido, Tohka. How are you on this fine evening? Would you mind giving up your little sister? I need power and the only way I can get it is by killing her.

Y/n said this in a playful voice.

Shido: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Well I was going to kill the berserker spirits but then got interrupted.

Shido: WH-

Y/n: SHUT UP! I'll tell you why before you go on one of your rants. they're gonna blow this whole island up along with everyone on it they told you that themselves didn't they?

Shido:..

Ellen: Interesting I had no Idea the berserker spirits were here too but my main objective is princess and the demon.