Epilogue of Arc I chapter 28 reflecting on the past. Part 4

It was now midnight. The moon was shining brighter than ever. Kurumi had you on her lap sitting on a hill overlooking Tengu city. The wind blew her hair everywhere as she looked on at the half-destroyed city.

Kurumi: You really were going all out.

Y/n: Mmm..

Y/n stirred in his sleep eventually waking up. He looked up to see Kurumi looking forward.

Y/n: Heh. A nice sight I almost feel like staying in this position forever.

Kurumi: You're welcome to stay as long as you like.

Y/n got up from Kurumi's lap and sat next to her.

Y/n: Sitting like that can be painful for some people, I don't want to cause you unnecessary pain. Besides It would have been hard not to fall back asleep.

Kurumi: Hihi my thighs were that soft?

Y/n put his hand on Kurumi's cheek.

Y/n: Every part of you is soft.

Y/n went in and kissed Kurumi. It was a soft and gentle kiss that only lasted a few seconds.

Y/n: If you're here then that means we're not enemies anymore well for now anyway. Unless you disobeyed the original.

Kurumi: How perceptive of you Sai. How did you know I was a clone?

Y/n: Your mannerisms. The original teases me more but you're much warmer. I also can't sense that much reiryoku energy from you.

Kurumi: Sai you're going to make me blush. If the original heard such a thing she might get jealous and kill me. That kiss you gave me already puts me at risk.

Y/n: Wait! She gets that jealous?

The clone nodded.

Y/n: Hmm. She really must love me. To tolerate me having other lovers. Dammnit I'm so selfish I'm just like Shido, poor Origami. By the way, I wasn't saying you're better, it's just nice to see different sides to you. I love the original just the way she is but I also love her other parts.. Which is why I regret killing them. I'm sorry for ending their lives. Sometimes in battle, I don't think properly and I see red then things happen and I'm-

Kurumi silenced Y/n with a kiss. Once he fell into the kiss and relaxed a bit more she broke away.

Kurumi: It's okay. The original doesn't care much for us.

Y/n: But I do. You're still Kurumi.

Y/n had a serious expression across his face.

Y/n: That's why I'll never forgive myself until I atone properly.

Kurumi smiled, making Y/n's face flush red.