Preparations. Chapter 21.

Origami and Y/n had been training with DEM for about two months. learning more about spirits and increasing their combat skills.

Y/n: So the first spirit is the one responsible for making all spirits.

Instructor: Correct. Name all spirits known to us now.

Y/n: Princess, Hermit, Witch, sister, Berserker twins, nightmare, Diva, effreet. That's all we know of right now.

Instructor: There is one more the Demon spirit. Are you paying attention when I'm teaching you?

Y/n: Dumbass of course I am. I am that spirit but I was told not to tell anyone here I am the so-called demon spirit well except those creepy scientists. Oh forgive me it must have slipped my mind.

Instructor: That's enough for today. Join Origami outside and spar with Ellen using your Cr unit.

--

Origami and Ellen were currently sparring with each other while you merely observed.

Ellen: Saigai. I see you've finally decided to join us.

As she spoke she simultaneously deflected a blow from Origami.

Ellen: Take a rest Origami. You are progressing quite well.

Y/n: So It's my turn right?

Ellen: Yes, show me what you've got.

Y/n created a hole in space and grabbed his mask and wore it he then brought out a square chip and placed it near his head it disappeared making his body glow a goldish colour with a cr unit covering his body.

Y/n: Go easy on me I'm more fragile than I look.

Ellen: Enough joking let's go!

Ellen dove down from the air to the ground with Y/n in her sights/ Y/n simply sidestepped out of the way. Time slowed down for the two Y/n lifted his weapon and went to slice Ellen in half. A green shield started to appear on the spot Y/n was aiming for. Slowly the blade came down onto the territory forming around ellen. The blade connected with the territory and the two dispersed from each other in an instant.

Y/n: I need to do something about that territory.

Ellen: You'll have to do much better than that if you want me to yield.

Y/n: I'll show you why they decided to call me a demon.

Ellen: There it is, his mindsets flipped.

Y/n: I'm better off fighting on the ground. She has the advantage in the air.

Y/n taunted Ellen using one finger to attract her.

Ellen: Tch. Damn brat. Does he realise who I am?

Ellen landed on the ground and slowly walked towards Y/n. Once in striking range she went for a downward slash. In response Y/n dodged left but was met with a harsh kick. He took the blow to the face but managed to grab the leg. He then proceeded to slam Ellen to the ground but her territory cushioned her fall. Y/n leaped backwards.