The reasons we fight. Chapter 12.

Y/n: The day was a bit boring, nothing like a little fighting to liven it up. I can feel the tremors from here.

Motor san: You never change. Go to the centre that's where the battle is taking place.

Y/n flew over towards the battle and saw multiple missiles being fired at a certain fire spirit. He flew down to Shido who was trapped in some sort of force field.

Y/n: Sup Shido how's it going

Shido: It's you, the demon.

Y/n: Why does everyone call me that is it the mask?

Shido: Please you have to stop them before they kill each other.

Y/n: OHH man is your sister, a spirit I would've never thought it what a plot twist. Plus, Origami's birthday come early this year. That's a pretty powerful toy she's got.

Shido: Please save my sister.

Y/n: Hmmm I'll think about it. I want to see how this pans out.

Shido: Do you enjoy watching people suffering?

Y/n: The only person suffering is you just sit back and enjoy the show and if things get out of hand I might help out.

Shido: KOTORI!!

Origami had shot a green laser at Kotori.

Y/n: She's still alive, calm down.

Kotori came from the back of Origami and started smashing her axe on Origami's weapon.

Y/n: Hmm Your sister is strong so strong I want to test my strength out on her.

Shido: You wouldn't dare.

Y/n: Speak to me like that and I might just do it. I harbour no bad feelings towards your sister, well not that sister anyway.

Kotori smashed Origami all the way to the ground.

Y/n: See it's fine she's totally killing it.

Shido: KOTORI!!! STOP!!!

Origami: This is how you killed my parents five years ago isn't it.