Chapter 18. The Ten oh festival.

Y/n: Please don't be me. Please don't be me.

Tonomachi: If there is a god out there please hear me now don't let them pick me.

Shido: Haha you guys have nothing to worry about.

Now if your wondering why the whole year was in an auditorium and why Y/n and Tonomachi were so tense it was because the organiser for the famous Ten oh festival was about to be announced. The announcers were on stage. The famous three took on the responsibility of telling everyone who was in charge of the Ten oh festival Mai, Mii and Ai.

Ai: Now for the one who is in charge of the Ten oh festival and is forced to work 25 hours a day 8 weeks a week.

Y/n: That doesn't make sense but lord above please don't let it be me.

Tonomachi: Please please.

Shido: The chances of us being picked are slim. You two are overreacting.

Tonomachi: I don't know why you are so calm. People hate you, so obviously they'd pick you and I'm branded as the class pervert and Y/n here doesn't have a good reputation either.

Y/n: Exactly we are option number one for being voted

Shido: Wait, why would people hate me?

Tonomachi: Because your harem is steadily increasing everyone's jealous even I'm getting a bit annoyed. The word is your going to steal all the girls.

Y/n: Funny, more than half the people complaining can't get girls anyway so either way they'd be single even if Shido wasn't a harem master. They just want everyone to go through what they are going through.

Tonomachi: Like you can talk.

Y/n: Huh?

Tonomachi: First Hikari now Mai what's going on with you I thought you were one of us.

Y/n: What do you mean by" one of us" and I don't have a harem, they are just really fond of me.

Motor san: You can't lie it's getting a bit out of hand, three girls? Seriously man.

Y/n: Hey okay. One we don't know if Mai feels that way about us and about those two... I'll get back to you.

Motor san: Sure you will.

The light shone on Shido.

Ai: Itsuka Shido is the one who was picked.

A breath of relief left Y/n and Tonomachi.

Y/n: Welp it was always going to be one of us luckily it was the guy who was stressing the least about it.

Tonomachi: Phew I thought it would be me for a second. Unlucky Shido.

Tonomachi patted Shido on the back.

Shido: Huh? This has to be a setup!!

Shido's outburst surprised most people in the crowd.

Y/n: Obviously it was.

Ai, Mai and Mii talked with Shido and about his responsibilities.

Random student: Serves him right.

Random student-2: That's what he gets for always being lovey dovey with the cuties.

Random student-3: He deserves it.

Y/n: Ahh would you look at that, me and Tonomachi were tied 112 votes. Only one vote separated us from Shido.

Tonomachi: EHHH!! That was seriously a close call.