Diving into the unknown. Chapter 4

Y/n Is now in class looking out the window. When suddenly an alarm goes off.

Teacher: Everyone stay calm. Line up and exit the classroom in an orderly fashion.

The spatial quake alarms rang throughout the school but Y/n noticed Origami was gone and went over to Hikari.

Y/n: Hikari go to the shelter. I've got to check something out.

Hikari: Can it wait, spatial quakes are dangerous and highly destructive.

Y/n: I'll be fine If anything goes wrong I'll use my powers okay.

Hikari: Mmmm. Fine but you better come back.

Y/n: Remember we'll always be together!

Y/n shouted as he ran leaving a blushing Hikari.

Hikari: Yeah, always together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was currently running outside in the city where a huge black ball was expanding and destroying everything around it. Y/n instantly disintegrated into blue electric pieces. And hovered high above the spatial quake swirling in circles.

Y/n: Hey where is she?

Motor san: She's on her way. Just wait near the spatial quake and we'll see something interesting.

After a few minutes the spatial quake passed and there was nothing but torn buildings and rubble but in the middle of all that rubble was a girl in purple armour.

Y/n: Hmmm.

Y/n continued to observe from a distance and saw a blue haired boy approach the girl.

Y/n: If I'm correct, that is Shido Itsuka right?

Motor san: Correct, he's gonna be useful.

Y/n: For what?

Motor san: Can't tell yet but in the future we'll need him.

Y/n began observing him until a squad of flying girls arrived on the scene.

Motor san: There she is Tobiichi Origami. Go back on the ground and return to your normal form and take pictures of her. We can blackmail her into telling us what we want to know.

Y/n: Can't you just tell me what I want to know.

Motor san: I would have told you by now if I knew. Remember I'm kinda like a shitty search engine. Unless you want your energy drained?

Y/n: Alright I get it.

As Y/n lowered himself down onto the ground the squad of girls started shooting at the two. This went on until Origami closed the distance between her and the other two and began fighting the purple haired woman. While this was happening Y/n was taking photos.

Y/n: This should be enough, we should go before things get risky

Motor san: That woman is nearby.

Y/n: Huh? HER!

Motor san: Yeah the one who took everything away from us. Wait a bit longer and follow Shido.

Origami and the spirit fought until Shido got caught in the crossfire Origami was distracted and the spirit took this opportunity to flee. Origami gave chase leaving Shido there unconscious. Until a certain space craft appeared and made him disappear.

Y/n: WHERE DID HE GO?!?!

Motor san: Calm down, we haven't lost him, that ship took him and she's there.

Y/n: Sorry Shido but I need to kill her even if that means killing you too

Motor san: Hey your not gonna blow that thing up are you? multiple innocent people are in there.

Y/N: I'm past caring about other people. I want her dead and I don't care how It gets done as long as it's done. Now let's see how powerful I really am.

Y/n raised both his hands towards the ship electricity started coursing through Y/ns body but eventually it built up in his hand and he started letting off arrows of lightning at the ship rapidly like a machine gun. The Ship took damage and as a result started to fall from the sky but turned invisible as it was falling.

Y/n: DARN WHERE DID IT GO?

Motor san: WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU?!

Y/n dismantled himself into particles in an instant as a bullet went past him.

Motor san: It's best we go. We've been found out and as you just saw there are people well equipped to deal with us.

Y/n: But she's close. I can feel it just a few more shots and that ship will be utterly obliterated.

Motor san: To obliterate said ship we have to find it and second remember the promise you made to Hikari? It's just a hunch but going after that thing someone might hunt us down as we're doing that. They're currently watching us. You saw that bullet right?

Y/n: And who says I can't take them?

Motor san: *Sigh* look I have a bad feeling I'm not some reliable search engine it's all chance okay if you wanna risk dying and leaving a poor girl to fend for herself go ahead.

Y/n:... Tch fine you win I'll retreat for now.

Y/n flew away from the scene and the ship came back into view. Back at the ship.

Kotori: Hey did you identify who was shooting at us?

Random commander: No they broke our cameras while attacking us.

Kotori: Tch damn it. Reine how is Shido?

Reine: He seems to have hit his head but he'll be fine.

Kotori: That's good. It looks like we have a new spirit on the prowl, a highly hostile one.

Random commander: We have footage of the spirit observing Shido and the other spirit princess while hovering in the air, they don't seem to have a physical state.

Kotori: Moron, If you look closely at the footage of the attack you can see that spirit does have a physical body and an arm can be seen. Something tells me we'll be seeing more of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurumi: Let me guess he got away?

Clone kurumi: Yes he has gotten quite fast.

Kurumi: Ara ara what am I gonna do. There are too many naughty boys to discipline. Watch over Shido and Sai chan for now. If anything happens contact me.

Clone kurumi: Of course.

End of chapter.